iv. madmax

Receiving an invitation to the arcade with Lucas and the rest of the party, Cassidy contemplated her plans

Receiving an invitation to the arcade with Lucas and the rest of the party, Cassidy contemplated her plans. However, with a prior commitment to visit Eleven under the alias 'Juliet,' she decided to make a detour. Before heading to Eleven's, Cassidy thought it would be wise to get a photo of Mike for some undisclosed reason. With a determined focus, she teleported directly to Mike's location.

"Holy shit," Mike's loud exclamation reverberated through the room, catching him off guard. In a swift move, Cassidy reacted by placing her hand over his mouth, muffling any further outbursts. The surprise and confusion on Mike's face were evident as Cassidy embarked on her unexpected visit, juggling the challenges of secrecy and her undisclosed plans.

"Shut up," Cassidy commanded firmly as she materialized in Nancy's room where Mike was. Holding her camera with a sly grin, she teased, "Smile for the camera, Micheal." The room filled with a playful tension as Mike turned around, perplexed by the unexpected intrusion.

Undeterred, Cassidy swiftly snapped a picture, the camera's flash illuminating the room and capturing the genuine surprise on Mike's face. The click of the camera marked the freezing of that moment, leaving a visual testament to Cassidy's impromptu visit.

"HEY!" Mike's protest rang out in the room. "Not if you can catch me! Oh wait, you can't, I have superpowers!" Cassidy grinned, enjoying the playful banter with Mike, before teleporting back to her room. Safely tucked away, she stowed her camera, preparing for the next part of her plan.

Teleporting once again, Cassidy arrived in front of Eleven. "Hey!" she greeted with genuine warmth. Eleven turned to Cassidy, and their eyes met. In that brief exchange, Cassidy could sense the unspoken connection and understanding between them. Eleven responded with a small but heartfelt smile, appreciating the visit and the bond that was forming between them.

Cassidy settled down beside Eleven, intuitively picking up on her friend's emotional state. "Hey, what's wrong?" she gently inquired, concern evident in her voice.

Eleven's reply came with a quiet admission, "I miss Mike," her words carrying a touch of wistfulness. Cassidy responded with a comforting side hug, offering silent support to her friend in need.

"I got something for you!" Cassidy's smile brightened as she reached into her bag, sparking curiosity in Eleven's eyes. With a sense of anticipation, Cassidy unveiled the photograph she had taken of Mike and handed it to Eleven. "Here," she said, presenting the image captured in a moment of spontaneity. Eleven's eyes widened, and a smile crept onto her face as she held the photograph, a tangible connection to the person she missed. The room was filled with a shared warmth, as the friends navigated the intricacies of friendship in a world filled with secrets and uncertainties.