-𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

act two — sourstranger things, season three

act two — sour
stranger things, season three

Cassidy Sinclair believed her life had returned to normal, aside from the newfound powers. She spent the entire summer with her girlfriend and friends. However, Eleven and Mike were rarely around, absorbed in each other. Dustin was away at summer camp, Lucas maintained his usual annoyance, Max and Cassidy were thriving, and Theodore and Will remained shy but still together.

Upon Dustin's return from camp, Cassidy's life takes another turn. She discovers that Mildred, presumed dead, is actually Dustin's older sister. Separated for half their lives due to their parents' divorce, Mildred has now come back under Claudia's supervision after their father's passing.

Rebuilding their friendship proves challenging for Mildred and Cassidy. However, when the need arises, Dustin and Mildred are unexpectedly missing just as the looming threat of the returning Mind Flayer seeks revenge on Eleven, Theodore, Cassidy, and now, Mildred.

Reuniting with the Scoops Troop, Mildred discloses a startling revelation – she shares powers with Cassidy, Eleven, and Theodore; she is 012. Following a fire incident, she manifested abilities and was confined to Hawkins Lab.

Mildred unveils another layer of their connection, disclosing that Dustin and Mildred's father worked at Hawkins Lab. Having spent the last three years confined there, Mildred was released around the same time as Cassidy. Together, they, along with Eleven and Theodore, succeed in defeating the Mind Flayer. However, the victory comes at a cost, with sacrifices made by Billy and Jim Hopper.

INTRODUCING...

chiara aurelia as MILDRED HENDERSON.