First meet

Louis: You know Nemo likes me the way I'm.
Phu: lu from your point of view I think he very good person. I also think he's very good person. I also think deep in soul he really respect you.

Louie: hmm
Phu: Then after that what happened
Louie: no - nothing . He said  we're are friends so ?
Phu: so ? What did you said
Louie : I also said so

Inside Neo's room
Kittey Gang: What is the reason to have wifi ? When there's no signal ?
Neo: o! It's okay . I will tell Mr canu to correct it
(Canu is one of his house worker)

P1: just leave this thing . Say what happened then ?
Neo: After then listen brothers (to Kittey gang) what happened ?

Kittey Gang: stop creating suspension and tell fast
Neo: I said that topper by collecting full of love in my eyes. So ? He replied so . I again asked so ? He Then replied so? Then I finally said so ?

P2 : okay okay . after that many so side the conversation move forward ?
P3: In this so ...so that day will also come & our university days will end by becoming senior's servent.
P1: Right ? At that time I said don't bet you're angry and you want revenge to that boy . But, you didn't listen and bet with senior and if you will just stop by say so so ? Then that day will also come and we need to be those seniors servent according to bet.

Neo: what should I do little thing that topper also need to understand na ? He can easily solve toffest solutions of math. He can understand toffest chemical reaction. But when a handsome person like me is saying we're friends so ? Then he also should understand the meaning na .

Inside phuwin's too
Louis: I didn't understand the meaning of Nemo's so na ? That's why he said so & I did Same .

L's mom: Lu where are you ?
Louie: mom I will be back wait a second.
Louis to phu: let's go to my room okay .

Inside Louis's house

Phu: where's your mom ?

In mean while pond enters

Pond: Mom is wifi working now ?

(Don't be confused pond & Louis's mom are best friends they both are like their own mother to them . So they also called each other's mom mom okay)

Pond: if wifi isn't working again then call me okay.
Louis: where are you going ? ( To pond)
Pod: *by scracing his own hair* I have some work to complete .

[He left ]

Phu: lu can I ask something ?
Louis: what's that?
Phu: why you and your best friend so same boring ?
Louis: boring ? Why boring ?
Phu: lu you won't understand leave it. Also what happened to your that so ?
Louis that the thing I'm asking you . What's the meaning of that so ?

Okay
Phu: okay listen if someone says we're friends. And then asks so ? "Then that so means that person wants to meet you & that too alone with you".

{**Wow phu  you really know too much . I didn't know that **}

Louis: what ? But why would my Nemo want to meet with me alone?

Inside Neo's room

Person 2: But did you asked him to meet alone with you.

Neo: Are you crazy? Just remember that time once when we were new and I don't know him and he also had done nothing to me. We were lock. & I was sitting beside him & you all were there too. He was crying .
{**He panicked neo you won't understand **}

Neo: Now if I asked him to meet alone he will faint .

Inside Louis's room

Phu: if  you two will not meet alone then how will the story move forward.

Louis: After friendship there's weeding isn't it ? And for wedding we both are only 20 so there's still 5 years left .

{** Louie Louie 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ some explain this innocent boy **}

A/N
  In our country for marriage  the person should be 25 years old so that's what Louie is talking about here normally arrange marriage is done . Okay back to story

Phu: Ahh... Lu you're too innocent how should I explain ?? After friendship there's relationship ship which requires love. The journey from the friendship to relationship is taken by love. That journey will start when two people meet .

( Here phu is talking about date okie)

Phu: just do one thing call him and ask him to meet.
Louis: No-no I will not do that . what he will think ? What type of person am I  to ask him (boy) out ? Even I don't know he likes me or not ? If he hasn't think that Then  then what will happen ? May be he will think I'm bad boy ? Playboy ? What If he stop taking to me ?!

Phu : What ? If he asked then he will be charming & if you asked then you're playboy ? Omg my how could you think like that?? It's too bad I'm hurt & also boys like him likes fast person .

Louis: my speed is also okay

{**🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Save me from this cute person **}

Phu : I'm not talking about speed 🤪 I mean fast forward person I mean yes bold bold type okay.
Louis: ooo

Inside Neo's room

Kittey Gang : okay then forget it the journey will be stop on friendship and you so ?

P1: he the innocent topper in whole life he's not going to be that bold to ask you out okay .
P2: and you ? You just stop on that so okay 😒
P3: yes just think that day came and you loose the bet  .
P1: just call & say hello after so is ..

In Louie's room

Phu: in love if you show 100% your feelings without any fare then 90% results will come out . So go and say to him you have understand that so ?

Louie (present) explain
      That day advice was going to give new turn in our story. The advice given by phu was going to work and bring spring on my love story but there was big strom waiting for us.

To be continue ......

A/N

Good morning everyone have a great day ☺️🙂.  See you on next chapter .. till then stay safe