first Date

Neo: bro early in the morning at 6 am . What type of person calls for romance ? Am I a milk delivery boy ? I'm not na .How we will I go there at six in the morning?

Kitty gang: pal, even if he calls you in the middle of the night you have to go "you won't get another golden opportunity".

Neo: but how will I wake up at six in the morning ?

P1: Don't worry about it I'll come over to wake you up at six in the morning.

{**Wait a second 😁 everyone please appreciate kittey gang efforts 👏🏻👏🏻🤭**}

P2: yes tomorrow just you have to unleash your magic.
P3: so, that the topper helps you win the bet !

P1 : yes ! & The best part is there will be no one in B...park at that time. When there will be no one around .

P2: 😌 hope you get it 🤭.
P3: on earlier on the morning
P1: *started singing *
             " Come darling, let me shower you with my love".

Neo: You guys are right. I'm sick & tired of pretending & pretending to smile in front of topper makes my cheeks hurt. Guys, now I smile even when I'm asleep.

Kitty gang: That's it. Even if you have to go there without taking shower please go okay !

P1: No ...No make sure you brush your teeth  (😂🤣)

P3 : he's going to a park after all

{**If only they knew where there first date was 🤨😜🤫**}

P1: yes , got it ? Don't you have watched on movies? Two flowers bumping into each other.

P2 &P3: oo my.
P1: one person blushing
P2: and.
P1: The other person pulling him closer

Neo: Why are you all picturing so far ?

At night on Louie's house

Louie  messing up whole room by throwing clothes here & there. Actually he's not being able to decide what to wear.

While at Neo's house
Neo collection all the alarm ⏰ clock to set alarms.setting
1st clock: at 5:15am
2nd at 5:20 am
3rd at 5:30 am
He open his phone and set alarm from 5 am to 5:45 am with in 3 minutes gap.

Neo: Now all set. I have never woken up this early on my entire life. Not for exam too

Neo: I bet I'll find owls sitting on the trees in the morning. But I'm also a fool to be doing all this to woo that boring person like that topper.  Uff the things I'm doing just to win bet.

Louie room

Music is turn on  (12 am ) midnight

Music:  he fills my heart with a ton of dreams 🎵🎶 someone comes secretly stealthily " 🎵🎶🎵🎶

Louie opv (present )
   In my entire life I have never tossed and turned these many times.
    As I did that night . As the a clock went tick tock my heart started beating faster .At that moment I was no only agitated but also scared , I was nervous too. That was happening with me for the first time. I myself was asking like is he too that impatient to met me .

At morning 6 am
    Neo was already infront of b..park waiting for Louie . Louis walked towards him

Louie: hi..
Neo: hi 😊 good morning
Louie: good morning. I hope I'm not too late
Neo: No..I reached just a minutes ago so. ...
Louie: so ... nothing
Neo: Louie , if you're feeling uncomfortable then you can go home
Louie: no .. I'm not feeling uneasy here I arrive every week.