Time escape

Both have already establish good Bond between each other. Louie is falling deeper and deeper for his Nemo.

Neo to now no longer think it's a little boring to seduce (make Louie fall for him) yes , He still have not forgot his revange too. Accounding to bet they only have nearly one month time left to complet it.

Early morning

Pond: lo so this is the reason why you don't like to hang out with us.

(Showing the half knit woolen sweater)

Pond: What's this ?
Louie: w- well....T-This is sweater...
Pond: for whom ?
Louie: This is

L' mom: Lu you learned to knit Sweater this fast

Louie : yes
Pond :so this means that you have learn this to impress mom

(He said that and left from there)

L'mom: You always seems so busy knitting this sweater that it seems like you are doing it for your future husband.

(She's saying husband because normally girls knit it for their husband so)

Louie: aa---- I'm getting late for university I will leave
Mom: today's tour isn't it ?
Louie : yes, it's on evening we need to go to university to know where to meet.

In university,

Swatie: oh my Juliet what would you do by seeing magazine? ANYWAY You are not going to find any bare time from starring your Neo.

Louie: what ? 😳 How did you know ?

Swatie: well I meet him on your favourite place yesterday (orphanage). He was playing to small babies.

Louie: oh

(In mind: I was right he too like small babies.)

Swatie: caretaker ask him to name that baby & I was their too & he name him Neouis.

Louie: really ? 😳😳😳😳
Swatie: you could have told me before  😒 anyway he's not my type.

Louie: sorry
Swatie: No need . I'm feeling bad that I didn't realize before.
Louie: give me the magazine.i want to tell my Nemo about verious activities we can do over there. Places that we can visit . Please give it to me.

Sawtie: sure, I will give it to you love bird ! Let your Romeo enter in here.

Louie: you are so mean. Leave it
Swatie: since you have already taken this magazine . Then I will sit on this side . So that you don't get to sit next to Neo.

(She said that & take sit beside Neo's seat)

Louie: swatie ! Please don't do that

( Kittey gang enters the classroom )

Louie move his eyes towards his Nemo & Neo was also looking at him

P1: *whispering* shall I sit on your place?
Neo: why ?
P1: you sit on my place

Neo nodded his head while agreeing

(Teacher enters)

Teacher: toady we won't study. Everyone knows that we are going on a trip to POKHARA tommorow. So we will discuss about the special activities that we can do there . Which  will help us to learn new things along with having fun .

Teacher: who's going to give idea ?

Teacher: Louis share us what plan have you made . But it has to be interesting & knowledge bearing. 

Louie: Ma'am we can do some stargazing with telescope 🔭. We can watch the Star all night .

Kitty gang's

P2: that we can see from our building's terrace too nothing special in that. Why should we go POKHARA just to see that 😂😂

Teacher: The idea about stargazing wasn't bad we will add that on our to do list.

Sawtie: we mean you & neo. 🤭

Louie:😳😳 maybe

Sawtie: if so then why are you thinking alone ? Ask him too what his choice is.

Louie opv
       There was only few hours left to go to POKHARA & the entire class was so excited about this trip. I was also going crazy planning for this why wouldn't I ? After all it was my first trip with him. 😳

Louie pass letter 💌 to neo inside classroom.

Neo read: what would you like to do in POKHARA ?
Kitty gang: *whispering* Neo your big smile 😊 on your face . Love letter and are coming to you directly. If this continues. Then under the sky full of stars you & him

P2: him & you !

P1: and then I love you

Louie look at neo and smile & neo gives his best smile and passes the letter

Louie read: boating

Louie raise his hand

Louie: Teacher we can do boating too

Teacher : what will we learn from boating .

Louie: we can learn teamwork.

Teacher : okay that's too added . So everyone class's over here go back home and be fresh and ready . You all need to arrive here on university at 6 pm and we'll head to POKHARA from here .

At 6 pm

Every one arrive on university with their logage and head to the airport. Louie open his phone and posted something

A/N

Sorry for boring chapter . From tommorow there will be tour chapter and then their will be biggest twist .  Stay tune .

Good morning. Everyone have a nice day.