we deserve happy ending

Phuwin's opv
    It's already been a month since pond know that it was me who he was chatting. I at first was just massing up with him I thought but somehow I was really comfortable talking about anything and everything with him.

   At first it was little bit akward when I thought why suddenly he stopped replying but when I went through past conversation then I realized that I revel myself.  He had been ignoring me these past few weeks.

     Honestly I have been visiting Louis side more hoping to see him. But he doesn't come out from his room knowing that I was their.

Talking about Louie well he has made progress . Neo is frequent guest on his house. Louis mom already like him and I also started getting along with him . He's nice in person and yey he has been planning to purposing Louie today . I was little surprise at first coz they were too obvious 😅 and I thought they were cute couple.

But Neo told me all those stories at first I wanted to punch him . After realizing how he has been a good friend to Louie these past months I have forgave him.

Yesterday I met kitty gang too when I was talking to Louie about pond . They told me that he's ignoring me because he might have Feeling for me. If not then for that chatting person who was me. He might not have aspect it to be me.

Neo also told me that he might be ignoring me because after knowing that it was you . He might be scared of falling for you or about realization that it was you all the time.

Phuwin : I had have enough of his behaviors so today I will talk with him.

Phuwin is standing infront of staff changing room. And he grabbed the hand of pond and draged him on corner.

Pond:  What's this?
Phuwin: If you have problem with me then tell me infront of my face. What's the point of ignoring me. You are doing THIS JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU 

Phuwin himself was suprise by his sudden brust out.

Pond : 😳What the hack ?
Phuwin: 😤😠 IT'S ME WHO YOU USED TO CHAT ALL DAY AND NIGHT ALRIGHT. IF YOU. WANT OR NOT IT'S ME SO YOU NEED TO ASCEPT .

Pond: 😮
Phuwin: Try to solve the problem maturely. Just ignoring is n-ot 😓 the solution .

Pond: ph-phuwin

He tried to stop him he was about to cry and also his body was turning pale today's training was tuff. And if he didn't stop anywhere soon he might collapse.

Phuwin: I have feelings f-for you *sniffing* alright . I-it's not that I *sobbing* did it on purpose. Feelings don't have control .

Seeing phuwin on this state made somewhere on pond heart cry. His heart was beating like crazy . He ignored him because he thought phuwin just did all this as fun to tease him all those chat . And now suddenly he's telling that it's all true and he tried to find a little bit profe that he might be pranking or he will laugh any moment from now.
But no he's so serious all his words sounds so sincer . There's no not a single possiblity that it might be prank.

Pond really had have enough he pulled him on his arm .

Phuwin by sobbing on his chest by hiding on his chest he brust into tears . He's now holding pond t-shirt tightly like it was the only thing that's holding him.

Phuwin : 😭😭😭 I'm sorry that I-I LOVE YOUu .

Pond: phuwin *by hitting on his cheeks * phuwin