Love 💝

Time escape

After the tour Neo has Done each and every thing to show how true friend he is. Louie also has understand that friendship means everything to him (Neo) . Though they have not really like label their relationship even though they are obvious towards each other's feeling. Neo has started opening up slowly slowly.

There also has built possiveness and jealously like a lover do. Although Louie knows that he loves Neo. He has always been in love since he can remember and he had already made his feelings clear though Neo hasn't like clearly said how he felt (like purpose type 🤭) . Louie don't want to rush so he's giving Neo as much time as he wants.

On other side,
Phuwin and pond relationship has become less akward and more familiar. Though they chat everyday with each other pond still don't know who the guy was .

Phuwin had been some how addicted to flirt on chat. There's no day that they have not chat yet.

Today

Like every day today was Normal day pond has done all coaching and now he was on dressing room. Though his room was different  from trainee (phuwin's) dressing room it was connected so to go home he needs to use Same door it's like room and inside room another room so as his was insides he needs to use main room door to go out.

He changed and opened phone and chat with a person whose number he had saved anoying but cute.
He noticed that person was talking about his day and it seems quite similar like someone he knows. He said he will talk later and moved out his rooms door now he's on training door and their only phuwin left as it's late and he's on his phone already changed dress.

Something felt strangely familiar like something is wrong or there's something that pond is not caubghting . Or he can he , he might
Pond move his head up and down to shake unecessary thought and click send to bye massage to the person who he was chatting all the time and even the time before .

Send
*Massing notification sound of phuwin phone *

Pond noticed it

At pond's house

He remembers the event before and keep thinking it and he has not noticed that Louie is also inside in his room with him.

Anoying but cute
Have you reached house
Have you eaten lunch

                                                    Pond
                                         You said you also train football then where do you train.

Anoying but cute
B#### why ?

(Phuwin has forgot that he hasn't revel his identity yet. But, once pond has said that he will ascept him whatever he will be in real life.)

                                           Pond                     Can you send me one of your pictures 😃?

                                           Pond
                    Can you send me one of your pictures 😃?

Anoying but cute
Okay why not ?

Anoying but cuteOkay why not ?

NeoLouis chat

A/NSorry for boring chapter and late updates too since there's only 2/3 chapter left so I want to take it slowly

A/N
Sorry for boring chapter and late updates too since there's only 2/3 chapter left so I want to take it slowly.
Good night and sweet dreams guys.
Stay safe