Planning first date

Pod mom calling louie mom 
p' mom: you're going shopping isn't it ? Buy this list of mine too. Omg what a mess here ? Didn't they clean Room after playing games ?

At night on Louis house
Call ringing and Louie received it

Girl: I have seen you flirting with him. How  could try to flirt ??

Louie: flirt what flirt. I was there to feach water  Okay. What's the big deal ?
Girl: Nothing but was he talking about me. Did he ask you to say something to me . Just tell truth okay . I know he likes me deep inside his heart but isn't Being able to express .

Louie: o really ?
Girl: yes that's why he's doing friendship with you understand bestie why he's doing friendship with you .
Louie: why ? Why?
Girl : oh bestie he wants to reach to me by your help.so you too please don't show attitude okay. Just talk about me to him
Louie: okay okay

Girl: just once Remo & Juliet play start I will handle everything & also say to him that I'm not easy type of person okay. He needs to put effort to impress me .
Louie: okay I'll explain him. I'm cutting the call

Louie mind : I also left Juliet role

( actually he was too good at both role Romeo and Juliet. There was no Juliet who delivers all the lines perfectly like he did . So , teacher asked Louie if he would like to play . But Louie refuse I had already narrat it on au so I re narrate it )

Next morning

Inside classroom

Teacher: Today I'll teach you about different types of gases.

Louie opv
      Today we are study about gases and I think there must exist some gases which turned my heart into a ballon 🎈 & take me on cloud seven of love. It's because today we made a cord word to communicate with each other's.
   It's the secret 🤫 of me and my Nemo okay . That code was working & some new formulas of love were being created.

Teacher : There's different types of gases which react differently on our body . Like laughing Gase which can make us laugh & tear gas which creat tears. It's used to control crowed on curfew.

Teacher: there's also a special formula. It's is a formula of love Louie come here & explain us the formula of love.

Louis writing formulas on board & neo staring at him with big smile 😊.

Formula: C 8 H 11No 2 + coh2 N2o + c43h66 N1O2 S2

{** It's chemical reaction but it doesn't looks like that **}

Louie:. This gas affects the heart & it reflect in one's eyes.

He goes back to his seat

Neo:*tak tak* (sound of making knock)

Louie turn to his side

Neo : wow *in sign*
Louie: 😳😳

Louie :( replied )* tak tak* (sound of knocking
Neo: *tak tak *
Louie:*tak tak*
Neo: *tak tak*
Louie:*tak tak*

(They are basically making sound by crashing pen on beach )

P1: *by wishpering*why are you two making noise ?

{**😲 It's there code you won't understand**}

P2 : stop playing and ask him out

Neo
*writing on peice of paper *

Paper: so where we'll meet ?

( He threw towards Louie . But it didn't reach so teacher step on it )

Teacher:*explaining* so after inhaling that gas create intoxication on our heart.

Louie just move from the bench & collect that paper & seat back. Open it .

Louie's situation (explained by himself)
       My situation now is Also between laughing gas & tear gas . I was happy to receive a gift from my Nemo. Just imagine I received a gift infront of whole class. That too was letter where he requested to meet me.
        & That letter which was addressed to me which his fangirl 😒 my bestie swatie couldn't read . Coz I torn it it's because you all must have understood but also let me explain . It's just that my bestie also likes him. Actually she thinks that My Nemo like her. So, I didn't let her read it .

After class

Swatie : Was that letter for me ? What was written.
Louie: No- Nothing ... there was drawn something silly.
Swatie: stupid it was code word  your topper mind will not understand.
Louie: how did you know that letter was for you ?
Swatie: it landed infront of us. ... Wait a second . Are you thinking that neo threw it for you ? You seem to demand more than you deserve .

Louie why what's wrong with me ?
Swatie: No I don't mean that you have anything bad. It's just that you aren't that type of person.

{**If only you had known who it was for 😒**}

Louie: okay then ask him yourself what was there.
Swatie: I don't need to ask . I can read on his eyes.

{**Go and read huss hurr 😒**}

Both of them were entering hall way & kittey gang walking in front of them maybe they were going to the garden.

Louie & Nemo's eyes meet.

Louie drop his handcheif & pass like he didn't notice. Neo picked it & hand it to Louie while receiving.

Louie: *wishpering* we will meet tommorow at 6 am infront of Baz park .

He walked towards hall way

Kittey gang: yes

Swatie: did you see how happy he becomes by seeing me .

A/N
Hope you liked it guys don't forget to leave comment and suggestions 🙂 😊. See you on next chapter good night sweet dreams
Today's p'phuwin's birthday na so happy 18th birthday 🎉🎁 to him 😊.
      Stay safe guys see you till then bye.