Everything went wrong

Few hours later

Chaeyoung: so.... I have sooooooooooooooooo many questions right now

Jennie: me too girl!!!

Rosé: oh really? Shouldn't you be WORRIED?

Jennie: of what exactly? And where are you guys anyways?

Lisa: I don't know. All I know is that we played, we drank then I woke up and it's dark, it's cold, I am naked and I am in the jungle

Jeongyeon: wait it's dark on your side?

Jeongyeon: it's noon from my side

Momo: Weird. It's also dark here but I have company

Dahyun: where are you?

Momo: Dunno, all I know is that these people are really funny and sweet. They told me they were going to have dinner soon so I should wait and have dinner with them.

Irene: wow. I shouldn't have drank that bottle of soju. I ended up at a cimetry, dressed like Cardi B.

Yeri: I got vodka. Now I am nowhere to be found. I think I am at Madagascar or something.

Jisoo: OH MY GOD YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR THE LION!!! SAM

Rosé: Alex

Jisoo: ALEX

Jihyo: faith

Mina: fuck you and your fucking faith.

Tzuyu: damn woman why so salty?

Mina: I FUCKING ENDED UP IN A FUCKING MOVING TRAIN DIRECTION TO BUSAN!!!

Chaeyoung: wow. I am in New york right now!

Mina:....

Mina: HOW THE FUCK??????

Momo: update!! We are having dinner now!!!

Momo: weird why are they staring at me as if they want to eat me?

Dahyun:.....

Dahyun: I'll never drink ever again.

Dahyun: I am at the top of the eiffel tour.

Tzuyu: how did we end up like this? Does anyone remember anything?

Jennie: ask fucking Joy

Joy: hey, I wasn't the one who had the idea to drink.

Joy: now shush, I gotta escape from this cell.

Wendy: where are you?

Joy: North Korea

Wendy:......

Momo: Oh! They are lifting me up and tying me up.

Jeongyeon: I think you should run

Momo: but they are great! Look there's a plate over there full of seasoning...

Momo: and they are putting me on it....

Momo:.....

Momo: HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!

Rosé: aren't you fucking stupid?

Lisa: calm down Rosé. This is no big deal at all. She can just run away.

Rosé: aoshdvdjzzvzdodjdjdhdidheo

Rosé: I AM LOSING MY WHOLE SANITY BECAUSE OF THIS GROUP!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS GROUP ANYMORE ONCE I AM BACK FROM WHEREVER I FUCKING AM. LIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA WITH NOTHING BUT A TINY BOAT MADE OF WOODS!!!!!! HOW DID I FUCKING END UP HERE? WE JUST LITTERALY PLAYED AND STAYED IN A FUCKING HOUSE!!!! THEN WE SLEPT AND WHEN I WOKE UP I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA???? FUCK YOU ALL! FUCK THE WORLD!!! I'LL NEVER FUCKING DRINK WITH YOU AGAIN!!!!! I AM SO FUCKING REGRETTING EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW, FROM THE DAY JISOO CREATED THIS FUCKING GROUPCHAT TO NOW!!!! WHEN THIS WILL BE OVER!!! I'LL KILL EVERYONE OF YOU THEN SUZY!!! WHY DID SHE THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO DO TRUTH AND DARE WITH THESE IDIOTS??? FROM IDIOTS TO BITCH TO FUCKING DUMB FUCK CRAZY BITCH FROM A MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! I WAS ORIGINALLY A SAINT BEFORE ARRIVING HERE!!! SO FUCK YOU!!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY INNOCENT SELF!!!!!! GIVE ME BACK PARK CHAEYOUNG!!!!!