I need your thought

- "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? !!! YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN DOGS IN YOUR LIFE OR WHAT?"

-"THIS DOG IS STRANGE!!! IT ONLY HAS ONE HEAD!!"

-"BECAUSE IT IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE TEN?????"

-"No, not that much...only three"

-"Only... hahaha...ONLY THREE??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???"

....

- "I wonder why people here don't have pets"

-"They do"

- "Ah really?? Yet I do not see any dragons"

- "Because that's....... DRAGONS ???"

.........

- "Unicorns are a sign of what? I thought they kidnapped children to transform them into them"

- "No, the unicorns are ....... WAIT! WHAT?"

.......

The lives of a group of friends will soon change when they meet 6 people from another world. The current Empress of 'that' world with her generals to be precise ...

-"Never in my life i've been insulted!! How dare you? I am an Empress!! You owe me respect!!! I can cut your tongue here and now---"

-"SHUT UP!!!"

-"Yes, I'm sorry ma'am"

TWICEPINKVELVET full story!!

Comedy - Romance - drama - fluff.

A/N: I've always wanted to do a twicepinkvelvet story like this one but I still need your thought if I should do it or not ... Oh and it doesn't mean Blackpink in your area (feat. TWICE and Red velvet) will stop so don't worry.

(I'll update Blackpink in your area tomorrow)

And Thanks for you all, I appreciate your comments, I love you 💕💕💕