Us two II

SMUT or maybe not?

Sana and Tzuyu are currently inside Tzuyu's room since Sana come over to talk with her lover. They didn't say anything yet. Tzuyu don't know what to say and Sana is waiting for her to speak. Tzuyu sighed heavily before looking at Sana in the eyes. (They are facing each other, sitting on the edge of the bed)

Tzuyu: Look Sana Unnie...You know that I really love you right?

Sana: but you act like you don't

Tzuyu: I am really sorry Sana. You know I am always like this. It's not my thing to be sweet and all...

Sana: but chewyyyy~~~~~

Tzuyu: Just remember I love you. I love you so damn much. You are the only one for me...I am happier with you, to be honest I act cold and all because I am afraid of one thing...

Sana: what is it?

Tzuyu: You haven't notice it because i chassed them away with my death glare *chuckles* but there are a lot of men and women who is after you. During every show between every kpop group, there is always someone who is watching you and fall in love with you, can't blame them...you are so beautiful but it made me mad...so mad that I am sometimes mad at you for being so pretty that you attract everyone. That's why I am avoiding you sometimes because I was mad to see them looking at you while I can't do nothing but just to stay still because of us being idol. It hurt me...I am really selfish I know...but I want you for me... only me...

Sana: awww Tzuyu ah~~~~~ You were mad because of that? *laugh*

Tzuyu: Don't laugh at me *rolls eyes then look away blushing*

Sana: *stop laughing then cups Tzuyu's cheeks with her both hands making the girl face her* Don't be mad because of that chewy~~~~ You idiot, of course I know there are so many person who love me, who wouldn't I am the greatest Minatozaki Sana! Haha...but you forgot about something really important Tzuyu ah.... *Close her eyes then hugs Tzuyu,her head hiding on the taller's shoulder*

Sana: Even if there are millions of people who loves me, I wouldn't even dare returning their feeling because I already have you...You are the only one I love...I may be a snake but My heart, this heart *takes Tzuyu's hand then place it on her chest* This heart only clam your name, all it want is you, it only beat for you, only you....

Tzuyu smiled upon Sana's words then push Sana a little so they can look at each other, Tzuyu smiled widely while Sana is smiling at her with compassion and love. They stare at each other for a moment before Tzuyu spoke again.

Tzuyu: I am so lucky to have you Sana

Sana: shhhh *place her index finger on Tzuyu's lips while looking at her lovingly* I am the lucky one because Chou Tzuyu loves me.

Tzuyu: *Remove Sana's hand on her lips then look at Sana's lips* May I?

Sana: Since when did you ask for permission? *lean in while licking her lips seductively* I remember you always take my lips harshly as if you craved it for weeks.... *Look at Tzuyu's lips then her eyes*

Tzuyu: I don't know...Should I be gentle this time? *still looking at Sana's lips*

Sana: I want it rough!! *attack Tzuyu's lips*

They kissed, pressing onto each other's lips. It was sweet and passionate at first until Sana decided to go to the next level, she sucked on Tzuyu's lips making the later moan and parted her mouth a little, Sana takes the chances then insered her tongue on her girlfriend's mouth. They started batteling for dominance and Tzuyu won, she picks up her girlfriend and Sana warpped her legs around Tzuyu's waist while they are still kissing. Tzuyu broke the kiss then throw Sana on the bed and started undressing herself, she takes off her shirt then hop on the bed getting on top of Sana. The japeness girl is looking at her while biting her lips then she puts her hand on her girlfriend's toned abs.

Tzuyu: You can touch me more *Tzuyu whispered seductively on her ears making Sana groan out of pleasure*

Sana rummed her hand on Tzuyu's abs then slowly go down until she reached her short. She looks at Tzuyu first while smirking then started unzipping her short. Tzuyu looks at Sana lust filled in her mind about how to take this girl on her bed, gently or roughly....She doesn't care, all she wants now is her girlfriend's body. Sana successfully unzipped her short then trailed her hand down slowly until...

-"Jihyo unnie why are you covering my eyes?"

-"shhhhh Chaeyoung...they might hear you!"

-"Nayeon unnie! Don't push me!!"

-"i can't see...give me some place!!!"

-"YAH, NO, NO..."

-"what's happening what's happening???"

-"DON'T PUSH...AAAAAH!"

All the member of Twice fall off on the Tzuyu's door which they were leaning in. Tzuyu and Sana stopped their activities and look at them shocked. The redvelvet members and Blackpink members were also there but thought video call. Tzuyu went shocked for a molent but then she snapped back, she covered her body with the blankets then started screaming. Sana is frozing on her spot but soon came back then helped Tzuyu covering her body. Everyone went startled then ran away quickly.

Jihyo: TZUYU AH, UNNIE IS SO SORRY. I AM SORRY *while running away because she knows what will happen next*

Jeongyeon: Fuck my curiousity. Now Tzuyu will kill me!!!

Blackpink and Redvelvet on the other lines (through Nayeon's phone) : *already booking a tickets to leave the country*

Tzuyu: *walking out her room with a katana* You are all going to die today. *run after them*

Momo: SHE HAS A KATANA!!!! WHY TF SHE HAS ONE????

Mina: LISA'S FAULT! SHE GAVE IT TO HER!!!

Lisa: *On the other line* *Heard what Mina said* oh...that was the Katana from Ddu du ddu du era.... *feel guilty*

..........

BREAKING NEWS:

The popular group of JYP entertainement know as TWICE were pourchassing each other on the streat, fan are shocked because one of the member was holding a Katana.

Meanwhile in blackpink dorms

Jisoo: we are not going to help them, are we?

Jennie: do you want to face Tzuyu?

Jisoo: no

Jennie: then stay quiet until she calms down

Rose: Don't worry, I already spread holy water around the house.

Lisa: I don't think it will work....

Jisoo: so we can't leave the house then?

Jennie: no

Rose: Did you call YG? (Still the old YG for me)

Jennie: yes

Lisa: what did he say?

Jennie: he said he will go to the bahamas....

Rose: oh....

Knock knock knock (on my door)

Jisoo: guess it's time for our judgement *wipes her tears*

Lisa: Life was so good

Jennie: yeah...

Rose: Tzuyu ah...if you want to kill us please do it quick....

*LOUD THUGHT*
And that's how three famous kpop girlgroup ended.