Chapter 5

A Namjoon chapter because of his birthday. Happy Birthday Namjoonie 💜🎉

 Happy Birthday Namjoonie 💜🎉

───────✧❁✧───────

Namjoon was out with his friends at some new bar that opened. It was a Wednesday night so Namjoon wasn't going at first because he had to teach the next day but his friends convinced him.

So now Namjoon, Yoongi ,Hoseok and Jimin are sitting behind a bar having a drink. Jimin wasn't allowed to come along at first but his boyfriends couldn't resist those puppy eyes.

"So how was your day today Jimin?" Hoseok asked his boyfriend. "Pretty boring" Jimin said with while sipping his drink.

"You had me today." Namjoon said hoping for a positive anwser. 

"Boringggg." Jimin said while being a little, tiny bit drunk. "Hey don't say that he's your friend." Hoseok said while hitting Jimins shoulder.

"But how was your day Namjoon. Have you spotted a potential boyfriend for you?" Hoseok smiled. "Nope and you know I'm not looking for that right now. I'm busy enough." Namjoon said.

"I know but you need some company you are thirty Namjoon. Don't you want like kids or something before you die?"

"I do but just not now. I think in a few years, I don't know." Namjoon sighed.

"I know it can be hard but you will find the right person, right Yoongi?" Hoseok hit Yoongi who looked like falling asleep any moment.

 "Huh?" Yoongi said confused. "You also think Namjoon needs some company right?" 

"Oh yeah totally then we can have normal dates wthout Hoseok or Jimin feeling pity for you." Yoongi said. "Hey don't be like that or you will sleep on the couch." "On the couch! On the couch!" Jimin screamed while standing on his chair.

"Jimin come down! I....Ugh why did I bring them here?!!" Hoseok screamed out of frustration. "Don't worry Hoseok, I think I like being single." Namjoon laughed while looking at his silly friends.

After some time both Yoongi and Jimin passed out. One because of the alcohol and the other because of his lazyness.

"Ugh why are they so heavy!" Hoseok complained while trying to lift both of his boyfriends. "Let me help Hoseok you take Jimin I will take Yoongi." Namjoon said.

"Thank you Namjoon...Let's go!" Hoseok said.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Namjoon sighed while pulling his shirt over his head.

What Hoseok said to him last sight made him think about his future. Would he want kids? Would he want a boyfriend? What did he even want?

All those questions didn't just go out of his head and it gave him a headache. Even with his IQ thinking could be hard sometimes.