Chapter 15

───────✧❁✧───────

───────✧❁✧───────

"So what are the things you find dificult Seokjin?" Namjoon asked.

"Well I understand all the therms of the book but the calculations are the things that I find difficult." Jin anwsered.

"We can practice that and the more you practice and with my explanation you will probably master it Jin. You are very smart so that will be fine." Namjoon stated.

"Oh t-thank you Namjoon, but I'm not that smart." Seokjin laughed embarrassed. "Don't underestimate yourself Seokjin you can do it I'm confident." Namjoon smiled while he put his hand on Jin's shoulder.

"W-well thank y-you." Jin tried to hide the blush that appeared on his face. Namjoon smiled because of Jin's cute action to hide it. "Well shall we start." He smiled. "Um yes Namjoon." Jin said.

'Aish Seokjin don't blush, bad, bad, bad.' Jin mentally slapped himself.

At the same time, Namjoon also thought something. 'Ah Namjoon you really like someone right. No no no Namjoon. Ah I really have a crisis in my head don't I?' Namjoon asked himself as he felt the butterflies go through his stomach.

Then there was a dead silence between the two. Both thinking of each other in their heads, but they tried not to show that to each other.

"Uh Jin I'll give you some assignments that might help you understand this better. And then we can discuss them next time if that's okay with you." Namjoon said breaking the silence.

"T-Thank you, I will make them for the next time." Jin said while he stared at his lap.

After all the awkwardness, the two continued with the lesson. Namjoon explained and looked at Seokjin every so often to make sure he understood.

It went very smoothly and with Namjoon's explanations, Jin started to understand the basics better.

"You're getting better and better Jin, I told you you can do it." Namjoon smiled. "Thank y-you mister Kim uh I mean Namjoon." Jin nervously said and inside he was very thankful that Namjoon was helping him, in his life not many people did.

"Well I think we are done for today then." Namjoon looked at the clock.

"Okay see you next time." Jin stood up from behind the desk.

"Wait Seokjin." Namjoon stopped him. "Y-yeah?" Jin turned around.

"This weekend my brother is organizing a movie night for friends. So I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with your brother, Jungkook would like that." Namjoon said.

"Yeah okay, I would love to- I mean my brother would really like that." Jin blushed.

"Okay Jimin will sent you the time so see you then." Namjoon smiled.