Chapter 16

───────✧❁✧───────

───────✧❁✧───────

Jin was sitting in the university libary going trough a book with flowers and plants. He actually came here to study but after staring a his book for thirty minutes he decided to just do something else.

It was the day after Jin's first tutor session with Namjoon and he couldn't stop thinking about the man. His tall build, muscles that could be seen clearly from under his blouse and of course his great personality which was really caring even if he didn't know Jin that good yet.

While Jin was still day dreaming someone walked into the libary and saw Jin. The person went towards Jin without him noticing and a took a seat beside him.

Seokjin's head shot up when he heard the seat beside him move. And the smile that was on his face immediately dropped when he saw the person who now sat next to him.

"Oh hello beautiful." The guy said. "H-Hi Kai." Seokjin sighed not wanting the guy to sit next to him.

"What were you reading, pretty?" Kai said as he moved his chair closer to Jin's. "Just some thing about flowers, nothing special." Jin said hoping Kai would go away.

"Well you are more beautiful then those flowers combined Seokjin." Kai put his arm around Seokjin's waist. Jin squirmed in discomfort when Kai did that.

"C-Can you please not touch me." Jin almost whispered as he tried to get away from Kai. "Don't be such a mood killer Seokjinnie." Kai moved closer.

"Please your making me uncomfortable." Jin said. "Look pretty. I'm hot your hot, see this as a win for both of us." Kai smirked as he moved even closer to Seokjin's face.

But before anything could happen a deep voice interrupted Kai.

"What do you think your doing Mr. Kim Jong In?!"

Seokjin turned around and saw the shock on Kai's face when he saw Mr. Kim standing there.

"Ah hello Mr. Kim, don't mind us me and Seokjin were just having some fun. Weren't we Jinnie?" Kai smiled. "U-Uh." Seokjin stuttered unable to get a word out of his mouth.

"Well I can clearly see that Seokjin is uncomfortable, so please leave him alone right now." Namjoon strictly said while he pointed at the exit of the library.

"Yes Mr. Kim." Kai stood up. "Apologize." Namjoon said before Kai could leave.

"What?"

"I said apologize."

"I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable Seokjin." Kai said and walked away.

Seokjin sighed from relief while Namjoon walked his way. "Are you okay Jin?" Namjoon asked concerned. "Y-Yeah thank you." Jin blushed. "No problem that's what friends are for, right?"

"How are you doing with the assignment I gave you?" Namjoon asked him. "Good I'm almost done and I think I understand it." Jin smiled happy that Namjoon changed the topic.

"Well that's great, I knew you could do it." Namjoon smiled.

But before Jin could react to the sudden compliment his phone went of.

~Ring ring~

"Oh that's my phone excuse me." Jin blushed while grabbing his phone out of the front pocket of his bag.

Seokjin talking

Taehyung talking (and Areum)

Hi Tae how's it going?

Oh it's going great here. Areum helped me clean the house and make some food and now she's playing in her room.

That's great. Could I maybe speak to my little girl?

Of course you can Jin. Okay wait a moment I will call her now. Areum mommy wants to speak to you!

Mommy, mommy, mommy! Jin could hear her happy calls in the background.

Be carefull sweety!

*Thud* Jin then heard a loud bang and then silence.

Taehyung whats happening?!

M-mommy!!! Jin could hear her screams over the phone.

Taehyung!!! What happend!!

J-Jin she fell from the stair. Okay I'll take her to the hospital now. Please come as soon as possible!!

And then the call was ended.

"Areum?!!" Jin screamed while tears streamed down his face. He ran into the library again and hastily grabbed his bag.

"Hey what's wrong Jin?" Namjoon asked being concerned why Jin was in such a rush.

Then Seokjin realized he was with the bus and not with his car so it would take a while to arrive at the hospital.

"Can you please do me a favor?" Jin asked Namjoon. "Uh sure what is it?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Uh one of my family members is in the hospital but I don't have a car could you please drop me of there?" Jin dried his tears. "Of course let's go." Namjoon stood up and they walked out of the school together.

"Hop in." Namjoon said before they drove to the hospital.