Chapter 8

───────✧❁✧───────

───────✧❁✧───────

Jin fiddled with the ends of his sleeves that fell loosely over his hands. He was nervous about what Jimin's friends would think about him. Would they accept him? 

Jin hasn't had any friends besides his little brother for a long time. Everyone left him after he got pregnant. Ashamed that this happened to their friend, after all, they didn't seem as good friends as Jin thought. 

But he has to move on in life and Jin hopes that these friends are really the friends he wished to have for a long time.

Jin then knocked on the front door after he stood there for several minutes. And in a few seconds a smiling Jimin stood there to welcome him.

"Welcome to mi casa." Jimin happily said while opening the door whide enough for Jin to enter. "Thanks Jimin." Jin said while opened the door.

"So is your little brother also here?" Jimin asked looking if anybody stood behind Jin. "Oh no he had some work to finish so he will come later." Jin said while he took off his shoes.

"Oh okay we will wait then. But I will introduce you to the guys first." Jimin said while leading Jin towards the livingroom.

"Do you live here alone?" Jin asked looking at the beautifull art on the walls. "No I live her with my two boyfriends you will meet them 2." Jimin said while they continued walking.

They entered the living room and Jin saw 2 men sitting on the couch. "Ah baby come here I missed you." The one with light brown hair and a big smile said while he walked towards Jimin to give him a hug.

"Hoseok I was away for five minutes don't be dramatic." Jimin giggled. "I know but I just can't life long with out my baby." The man named Hoseok said while he gave Jimin a kiss on his cheek.

"Is this your friend Jiminie?" Hoseok asked while looking at Jin who akwardly stood there. "Yes, Jin this is one of my boyfriends Hoseok and Hobi this is Jin we met at uni." Jimin introduced them to eachother.

"Nice to meet you Jin." Hoseok showed his sweet smile.

"Oh and Jin this is my other boyfriend Yoongi." Jimin said while pointing at the other male with the black hair.

"Where is Namjoon, Hobi?" Jimin then asked looking around the living room. "In the bathroom." Yoongi said.

"Who is Namjoon?" Jin asked. "You will see." Jimin smirked lightly.

"Jimin the toilet paper needs to be refilled so do you have some so I can do-" Namjoon stopped his sentence when he saw the person standing next to Jimin.

He recognized the person immediately. That was the person he'd bumped into in the hallway a few days ago. The person he couldn't get out of his head.

"Oh hi Namjoon this is Seokjin the friend I talked about." Jimin said while the two of them were still staring at eachother.

Namjoon was the first one to break the akward silence while he cleared his throat. "Hi Seokjin my name is Namjoon." Namjoon then then extended his hand and Jin shook the hand quite shy because of the whole situation.

A few days ago he was still sitting in his class staring at him like he was a box of chocolat and now his professor was standing infront of him. Wow what a situation.

"Uhm Namjoon why don't you sit while me and Jin will grab some snacks." Jimin said when he saw how akwards the situation was getting.

Jin quickly rushed towards the kitchen, he breathed a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"How do you know him?" Was the first thing Jin asked Jimin in the kitchen. 

"Yoongi is also a professor and he and Namjoon are friends. So that's how we met and got befriend. Oh and Jungkook is his younger brother." Jimin said.

Jin was just in shock but tried to just let it slide and process all the information. "I know it may be akwards being friends with your professor but I want you to know that I'm not forcing you, okay?" Jimin said while he put his hand on Jin's shoulder.

"Thanks Jimin and I know." Jin smiled. "Now let's get that kookie brat out of my room." Jimin said while grabbing some snacks fro the kitchen.