1

Me, a tall, handsome, strong alpha, has only one wish. For my mate to be a small and cute omega!

But on this very fateful day... When I met my mate... He turned out to be a taller, stronger, and very very very handsome alpha.

A tall, handsome, strong alpha x A cute, small, omega!

That's how it is supposed to be!

Not a tall, handsome, strong alpha x A taller, stronger, handsome alpha!

Just why? The world is so unfair! What happened to all those fairy tale stories? What happened to all those romantic dreams?

I am Xiao Zhan, a romantic alpha who always wished to meet his omega mate, but stumbled upon an alpha mate.

Speaking of stumbling upon him... Let me tell you how I met him. *Breathes in* *Breathes out* I really stumbled onto him!

I'm a tall, handsome and strong alpha, but I am slightly clumsy. Just a little! Not extremely clumsy like what my family and friends always say. Don't believe them.

Anyway, it was a normal day and I was walking in my University when I suddenly tripped. Don't ask me what I tripped on! It definitely isn't air!

I yelped and stumbled forward, but accidentally crashed into someone's chest. Immediately, the scent of this person captured me. My wolf ears and tail immediately came out and wagged and twitched excitedly.

"Mate, mate" I buried my head in my mate's chest until I realised something was wrong. My mate seems to be muscular? It's alright! I can accept a muscular omega!

I then gasped. I just knocked down my omega mate. "Mate, I'm so sorry for stumbling into you!" I panicked and stood up, immediately pulling my mate up.

I then frowned again. My eyes seem to be staring at... My mate's neck? I slowly looked up and my jaws dropped at how tall my mate is. Almost one head taller than me.

And then I realised how handsome my mate is!... And then! I realised that my mate's pheromones smelled like an Alpha's!

I gulped and stumbled backwards but my mate seems to be very quick, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him, our lower bodies touching.

It seems that... My mate has a huge bulge down there? A bulge big enough that I can feel it pressing against the area right above my own without being hard yet?!

"Mate" A low, deep, charming voice called out, not a hint of questioning or suspicion while I was almost about to faint.

"A-A-A... A-An A-Alpha?!" I shouted before fainting. But I only "fainted" for 2 seconds and my eyes quickly shot open when I felt hot breath on my face.

I gasped and moved my head backwards, covering my mate's lips while shouting "W-What are you doing!"

My mate smirked, a handsome smirk, and shrugged "I thought you needed CPR" J-Just look! S-Such an annoying person!

3rd Person POV

Xiao Zhan blushed and squeezed out of his mate's arms before running the fastest he could, stumbling a few times before finally getting to the rooftop, where he take his daily naps.

"I must be dreaming. Let me wake up" Xiao Zhan smiled and got comfortable in his corner, trying to fall asleep.

"Trying to fall asleep in a dream is hard!" Xiao Zhan shot open his eyes and complained. Turning around, he froze.

"W-What are you doing here! Get away from me! Xiao Zhan! Wake up! Stop dreaming!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he ran away from his smirking mate, who had found him and was watching him trying to fall asleep.

"Interesting" Yibo smirked and licked his lips. Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan never managed to wake up from this "dream".

For a whole month, Yibo had been appearing out of nowhere, everyday, while Xiao Zhan kept running and hiding.

Finally, spring break came! Xiao Zhan quickly packed his things but when he opened the door, he quickly shut it again.

Yibo smirked and knocked on the door. "Zhan, I've already seen you. Come out, what are you going to do during spring break?"

Xiao Zhan took a few deep breaths, his mind flipped around and he opened the door with a forced smile. "My good and kind mate, I am planning to spend my spring break here in the dorms. Where else can I go?"

"Many people goes back to their hometown" Yibo shrugged and Xiao Zhan's mouth twitched. "Yibo! I have a surprise for you. Go back to your dorm first, I will look for you in a while"

"You're suddenly being nice to me" Yibo raised a brow in amusement and Xiao Zhan pushed him along "Quickly go back to your dorm first!"

"Alright, Zhan. See you in a while" Yibo turned and placed a kiss on Xiao Zhan's cheek before happily going back to his dorm room.

Xiao Zhan stood frozen with a deep blush spreading on his cheeks. This hateful Alpha! Taking advantage of him again! Trying to kiss him everyday, either on his forehead or his cheeks. So annoying!

Xiao Zhan saw Yibo turning around the corner and quickly grabbed his luggage, shut his dorm door, and fled for his dear life all the way back to his hometown, where he will be safe from this Alpha.

Three days passed and Xiao Zhan's mood seemed to be going down. Xiao Zhan frowned. That hateful Alpha appeared everyday in his life and suddenly being gone, Xiao Zhan felt weird!

"I'm not missing him!" Xiao Zhan shouted to himself but his door was suddenly opened. "Not missing who?" A taller, stronger, handsome Alpha appeared at the door.

"Hai Kuan Ge!" Xiao Zhan jumped up and ran to Hai Kuan, hugging him. Hai Kuan is his childhood friend, his bestie!

"Zhan, you're as lively as usual. Come, meet my friend. He is staying here for this spring break as his parents are overseas." Hai Kuan said and the next moment, Xiao Zhan was frozen still.

"Zhan, meet Wang Yibo. Yibo, meet Xiao Zhan, my childhood buddy" Hai Kuan introduced and gasped. "You two get to know each other first. I have to pick my mate up. If I'm late, Cheng will chew my head off"

Hai Kuan ran away and Xiao Zhan mentally cried out 'Don't leave me alone with Wang Yibo!' But the next moment, the door was locked and Xiao Zhan was pinned on his own bed.