7

"Y-You!" Xiao Zhan puffed up in anger and cried out "Wang Yibo! This is unfair! How can you suck and bite my lips until it is so swollen?! How can I face people now?!"

Yibo quickly blinked innocently and said "Sorry Alpha, this Omega was too excited and bullied your lips" while trying to hold in his laughter.

"Y-You...! Stop acting like an Omega! You're too bad at it!" Xiao Zhan complained, making Yibo smirk and pin him on the bed.

"I see, you finally like me as an Alpha more than an Omega" Yibo chuckled, making Xiao Zhan blush. "You're an Alpha... How am I supposed to like you as an Omega..."

Yibo smiled and hugged Xiao Zhan "I'm happy that you are my mate, Zhan. You're so fun to bully and tease"

Xiao Zhan who felt warm in Yibo's embrace was about to hug him back but immediately stopped and pushed his away.

"Who is fun to bully and tease?! You big bully!" Xiao Zhan shouted and ran away, leaving Yibo grinning widely to himself.

"Zhan... Your lips..." Hai Kuan mumbled. He was about to bring Zhuo Cheng to explore the place and saw Xiao Zhan storming out.

Xiao Zhan gasped, and hurriedly ran back in, cursing Yibo in his mind. How can he face anyone now?! Where can he hide?! Xiao Zhan was on the brink of freaking out.

Suddenly, Yibo appeared in front of him and pulled him back to his room. "Zhan, where do you think you are going with such a cute, bullied expression? Only I can see this"

Xiao Zhan blushed harder, tearing up "It's all your fault! Kuan Ge and Zhuo Cheng saw my swollen lips! So embarrassing!"

Yibo frowned hearing that other people saw Zhan's extremely cute face but seeing Xiao Zhan feeling so embarrassed, he sighed.

Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan onto the bed. Before Xiao Zhan could react, Yibo hugged him tightly, burying Zhan's face in his chest and pulling the blankets higher.

Xiao Zhan felt a sense of security, as if he could really hide from the embarrassment. He snuggled deeper against Yibo's chest and even hugged his waist, making Yibo smile widely.

"You're not allowed to bully me like this anymore" Xiao Zhan whispered after some time as he lightly hit Yibo.

Yibo laughed, the vibrations from his chest making Xiao Zhan blush. "My Zhan, you're so cute. I really want to bully you more"

Xiao Zhan was helpless, he could only bite Yibo's chest through the clothing, though it did nothing to Yibo but tickled his heart.

"Zhan, you're seducing me..." Yibo said and chuckled when he felt Xiao Zhan flinch. "I didn't!" Xiao Zhan immediately said.

Xiao Zhan heard a knock from his door and felt like he was saved. "Zhan! You have to bring your mate out! Don't lock yourselves in your room the whole day!"

"I didn't lock..." Xiao Zhan mumbled but remembered how everytime he left his room, there would be a click sound, indicating that the door was previously locked.

"S-Shameless Alpha!" Xiao Zhan glared at Yibo while Yibo gulped. How Yibo wished that Xiao Zhan was in his arms, shyly hitting him and whispering "S-Shameless Alpha..."

Seeing a tent growing in Yibo's pants as he was dazed, Xiao Zhan blushed red and smacked Yibo.

"What on earth are you daydreaming about?! Get your ass up! I'll bring you to explore!" Xiao Zhan shouted in embarrassment.

"E-Explore your body..." Yibo mumbled with ears red, making Xiao Zhan stunned. Xiao Zhan pounced on him and smacked his chest.

"Shameless! Pervert! Alpha!" Xiao Zhan scolded but all of a sudden, he was pinned down and Yibo took a photo.

"W-Wha-" Before Xiao Zhan could react, he was fiercely kissed and Yibo snapped a few more photos.

"My jerking off materials" Yibo whispered and ran to the bathroom before Xiao Zhan could react. And when Xiao Zhan finally did, he blushed so hard and smacked the bathroom door. "You pervert!"

But all Yibo's replies were groans and "Ahh... Zhan... Mnnn... Fuck, Zhan...", making Xiao Zhan blush even harder. Ah! What a horny, annoying, pervertic Alpha mate he has!

Xiao Zhan hid in his bed, covering his ears. That whole day, Xiao Zhan made sure to maintain at least a 1 metre distance from his shameless mate!

While exploring, Xiao Zhan met a good friend of his and they immediately hugged each other, saying how much they missed each other.

Yibo watched with glaring eyes and when that friend finally left, Yibo pinned Xiao Zhan onto the wall. "What happened to no hugging anyone for no reason?"

"... Yibo, I didn't see him for 3 years! He is my childhood friend, of course we will get excited! And it is just a friendly hug!" Xiao Zhan frowned.

"Too close! I can't stand seeing you hugging others! I can't stand that he might have interest in you and wants to steal you from me!" Yibo growled.

"Yibo, he is an Alpha! I will never be with him!" Xiao Zhan sighed, and it immediately made Yibo's eyes narrow "Zhan... You keep forgetting... I am an Alpha too!"

"How is it the same?! Gosh, you're so silly and childish! You're my mate, of course you are special!" Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes and exclaimed, before gasping when he realised what he had just mumbled out.

Yibo's eyes widened too and the next moment, he hugged Xiao Zhan tightly and bent his head to kiss Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan blushed. He actually said such an embarrassing thing! Xiao Zhan tried to wriggle his way out of Yibo's embrace in embarrassment but Yibo held him tightly.

Ah! So embarrassing! Too embarrassing! Xiao Zhan who could not escape decided to hide himself in Yibo's arms which only fueled Yibo's desire.

"You're right, Zhan. I'm special, I'm your mate. I really can't wait for you to be mine, Zhan" Yibo whispered in Xiao Zhan's ear, making Xiao Zhan feel even more helpless and embarrassed.