11

The next morning, Weizhou was limping while walking to class, cursing Jingyu for being so rough in his mind while regretting his life choices.

He should have said it was enough! He should have said he was tired! He should not have let Jingyu continued on and on just because it felt good. Now he is suffering the consequences!

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan who was behind Weizhou noticed him muttering to himself while limping and curiously ran up to him. "Weizhou! What's wrong with you? Did you get injured?"

"Yeah, injured my ass" Weizhou muttered, making Xiao Zhan laugh "Weizhou! You fell on your ass? You're more clumsy than me!"

Weizhou was a little speechless "Zhan... You're still a virgin?" Weizhou had thought that 2 Alphas being mates would not have to worry about pregnancy and would have done it whenever they desired.

"W-What does this have to do with me being a virgin or not!" Xiao Zhan started blushing. He has accepted Yibo but they never said who would be the bottom!

Weizhou smirked "Oh my innocent Zhan, I'm limping because Jingyu was too rough with me the whole night, you get it?"

Xiao Zhan had not fully understood when impatient Weizhou continued "Oh Zhan, Jingyu fucked me too hard last night which left me swollen and aching!"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened and jaws dropped as he stepped back and pointed a finger at Weizhou, shouting "Y-You...!"

Weizhou hurriedly shushed Xiao Zhan "Don't shout! If word gets out, the school will separate me and Jingyu!"

Xiao Zhan immediately closed his mouth and nodded. After they walked a distance, Xiao Zhan whispered "T-Then... Does it hurt?"

Weizhou cracked up at Xiao Zhan who was obviously curious yet shy "Come on Zhan, we're friends, even though it was my first time yesterday, I'll tell you everything you want to know"

By lunch time, Xiao Zhan's face was like a tomato. Suddenly, a big hand covered his forehead and a deep voice sounded beside his ear "What's wrong, Zhan? Not feeling well?"

"I-I'm fine" Xiao Zhan flinched before making space for Yibo. Yibo squinted his eyes while staring at Xiao Zhan "Your face is flushed"

Weizhou smirked "Of course he is fine, he just heard too much sexu- oof!" Weizhou was interrupted by a kick from Xiao Zhan.

"Hey, Zhan! Did you forget you're an Alpha while I'm an Omega?" Weizhou hissed while rubbing his shin.

"Sorry!" Xiao Zhan gasped and panicked, thinking he only nudged Weizhou. "Just kidding!" Weizhou laughed at Xiao Zhan who was flustered.

"Mate, why are you bullying Zhan?" Jingyu hugged Weizhou and kissed him on the cheek. "We alphas are most afraid of accidentally hurting omegas"

"Zhan will soon get used to it" Weizhou laughed and winked at Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan huffed in response, knowing that Weizhou was teasing him and trying to change the topic after teasing him.

Yibo reached his hand out towards Weizhou "I'm sorry for being rude yesterday. I'm Yibo, Xiao Zhan's mate"

Weizhou smiled and accepted the handshake. Yibo then hugged Xiao Zhan and looked at Jingyu "I was also lying when I said Zhan hasn't accepted me. I just wanted to stay in the same room as Zhan"

"It's fine! I get to stay with my mate too" Jingyu smiled and turned to Weizhou, holding his hand "It'll be a fun dorm life, right?"

Weizhou rolled his eyes "Sure, it'll be fun watching you holding back since you're only allowed to touch me once a week"

"What?! Once a week? Mate! Didn't you feel good last night?" Jingyu poked Weizhou's cheek. Weizhou thought about it and said "Maybe once a week is too much..."

"Yeah, it's too much! How about thrice a week?" Jingyu's eyes brightened as he negotiated. Weizhou smiled "Since once a week is too much, then once a month"

"Mate! That's not the too much I meant!" Jingyu groaned and shamelessly continued to negotiate with Weizhou.

Yibo was speechless while Xiao Zhan blushed and poked his food. Yibo turned to look at Xiao Zhan and understood why he was tomato red.

"Zhan, if you're curious you can ask me. You don't have to ask others" Yibo whispered and pouted towards the end "We can search it up and learn together"

"Who said I'm interested!" Xiao Zhan blushed and whispered back. "Eat your food before it's time for the next class!"

People who walked by could only roll their eyes seeing two annoying couples openly flirting. It's school time! Who allowed these 2 couples to shamelessly show off their love?!

Those who have already found their mates couldn't wait to be with their mate again while those single ones could only gnash their teeth and roll their eyes.

***NOTES***
Hi guys, I kindof regret saying that Zhan has an active womb, since I already have 2 Male Alphas were Zhan can get pregnant because Yibo is a True Alpha. So.... Should I amend and make this story a non-MPREG or leave it as MPREG?