5

Xiao Zhan saw that 1 hour has passed, yet Yibo had not came back. He couldn't have took that long to relieve himself, right?!

Curious, Xiao Zhan went down to see what Yibo was up to. However, he froze seeing Yibo leaning against his front door, happily chatting with a super small and cute omega!

Xiao Zhan unknowingly let out low growls, and loudly growled when he saw Yibo patting the omega's head. Shocked, Zhan immediately ran to his room and shut his door. Why did he do that?

Was he jealous over annoying Yibo looking so close and friendly to such a cute omega or was he jealous over the annoying omega trying to steal his mate?!

Xiao Zhan let out growls and grumbles, feeling an unknown pain in his heart. Uncomfortable, he headed down and frowned deeper seeing the two still talking.

Seeing Yibo laugh and pat the cute omega's head again, Xiao Zhan felt this unknown feeling bubbling inside him, causing him pain, annoyance and anger.

"Excuse me!" Xiao Zhan angrily squeezed his way past Yibo and stormed away. But before he could storm far away, he bumped into Hai Kuan. "What's wrong, Zhan?"

Xiao Zhan immediately showed a wronged expression and hugged Hai Kuan. His heart feels so stifled! Zhan feels like his heart is being painfully squeezed and he doesn't know why!

He can't stand seeing the two so friendly! He just can't stand it! Xiao Zhan teared up and hugged Hai Kuan tighter.

Yibo who had heard Xiao Zhan's low growls was chuckling to himself and enjoying it. Look at his jealous mate!

Seeing a jealous Zhan squeezing his way through and storming away in front of him, Yibo felt like Zhan was simply trying to get his attention and was very pleased!

However, when Zhan hugged Hai Kuan and looked at him with such a cute, wronged expression, Yibo's cells shook and screamed in anger and possessiveness.

Yibo immediately went up to them, pulled Xiao Zhan behind him and bared his fangs at Hai Kuan. He could not help it. Zhan is his mate! He should be the only one seeing such cute, bullied expressions!

Hai Kuan was surprised but immediately realised that Yibo and Zhan are mates, which would explain Yibo's strong reaction.

"Kuan Ge" The omega came up and hugged Hai Kuan, rubbing himself over Hai Kuan, a little unhappy that his mate was hugged.

Hai Kuan smiled and ruffled his omega's hair, kissing his forehead. "Cheng, meet Zhan, my childhood buddy I told you about"

Xiao Zhan gasped realising that the omega is Hai Kuan's mate. T-Then... What was he being jealous over?!

"Hi Cheng, sorry for hugging your mate" Xiao Zhan smiled and held his hand out to shake hands with Zhuo Cheng.

After they shook hands, Yibo unhappily dragged Xiao Zhan away. "What about me?" Yibo asked, cornering Xiao Zhan.

"W-What do you mean?" Xiao Zhan stuttered and Yibo frowned. "For hugging someone else right in front of me, your mate!"

"You were flirting and being so friendly to Cheng in this first place!" Xiao Zhan unhappily argued, feeling the stabbing pain in his heart again, after recalling the scene of Yibo patting Cheng's head.

"Why would I flirt with my best friend's mate, especially when I have found my own?" Yibo asked back. He was trying to tease Zhan but he wasn't flirting with Zhuo Cheng!

"I-I... H-How would I know! I just saw you standing there chatting so happily and friendly with such a cute omega, even patting his head! Twice! What would I think! If you were me, what would you think?!" Xiao Zhan asked and burst into tears.

It's the first time that Zhan is feeling such pain. He is confused and lost with his feelings, and this stabbing pain just makes everything worse.

Yibo gulped, his heart hurting after seeing his mate cry. He didn't mean to make his mate cry. He purposely pat Cheng's head, wanting to make Xiao Zhan jealous, but he did not expect Zhan to cry.

"W-Why are you crying... Don't cry, Zhan" Yibo said as he reached over, wanting to wipe away Xiao Zhan's tears.

Xiao Zhan remembered the times when Yibo suddenly appeared out of nowhere and scared him by ruffling his head.

Seeing Yibo patting someone else's head, Xiao Zhan felt his heart shattering! He really can't take it! His head should be the only head which Yibo pats!

Xiao Zhan can't take the pain in his heart, the jealousy he felt. He doesn't want to see Yibo, only wants to hide and run from him. Hence, he shook Yibo's hand off and ran away.

Suddenly, Xiao Zhan yelped as he tripped over something. Luckily, Yibo who ran after him caught him in time as they rolled on the ground.

"Zhan..." Yibo called out helplessly. Why is his Zhan so cute, being so clumsy even in the middle of an arguement?

Xiao Zhan was embarrassed, not knowing if he was still upset or simply feeling very embarrassed or both.

Tired of having so many confusing emotions, Xiao Zhan slumped on Yibo's body and took in his mate's scent, remembering the first time they met.

"M-Mate..." Xiao Zhan called out and Yibo's heart soared, loving how Xiao Zhan just called him mate so cutely.

Xiao Zhan buried his face in Yibo's chest. "I-I feel so confused... I have feelings for you, but part of it tells me that it's because we are fated mates, not because I developed such feelings after meeting you... Not because I truly love you..."

"Yibo... Can I ask you for some time? Time for me to understand my feelings?" Xiao Zhan mumbled.