10

Hi, just to clarify, for the previous chapter, from the part "The two stopped by the beach..." until "Bang!", it's a flashback. It happened on the last day of their school holiday. (You can also consider it as "yesterday" since "today" is the first day of school). Now, here is chapter 10...

Yibo slowly opened the door, moved his things in, entered the dorm, then closed and locked the door.

Loud chopping sounds came from the kitchen and Yibo slowly walked over, just to see Xiao Zhan's hand dyed red and bloody.

"Zhan..." Yibo called out and with one last, loud, chop, Xiao Zhan finally stopped abusing the poor tomato.

"Did you really tell him that I have not accepted you and that my dream is to have a cute Omega?" Xiao Zhan asked without looking at Yibo.

"Yes..." Yibo replied. Before he could speak further, Xiao Zhan rushed out of the kitchen. Yibo quickly chased after him.

"Let me go!" Xiao Zhan shrugged Yibo's grip off but Yibo held on tighter "Zhan, listen to me, I said that for a reason!"

"Reason? You said that since I have accepted you, you would shower me with love even more! Yet today you were having a temper, ignoring me and you even told other people that I have not yet accepted you! What reason is there, you asshole!" Xiao Zhan shouted.

"Zhan, I know what I promised you yesterday and I'm serious about it! Believe me! It's only because I was jealous..." Yibo said but Xiao Zhan interrupted him.

"I don't believe you! You said you will announce to the whole world that I have accepted you! Yet you told Jingyu the opposite! If someone seduces you, will you end up telling them that you are mateless because your mate has long died?!" Xiao Zhan started sobbing.

Yibo felt bad and hugged a struggling Xiao Zhan. "I'm sorry, Zhan. I didn't mean to lie. I only told him that because I wanted to change rooms and stay with you"

Xiao Zhan was less agitated, but still leaned on Yibo, crying. He took this one month very seriously to get to know Yibo better! To understand his mate and accept Yibo, an Alpha as his mate!

Yet now that he has accepted Yibo, Yibo told others that he has not yet accepted him! Xiao Zhan felt hurt. Was all his feelings and effort towards Yibo nothing?

"Zhan, I'm really sorry, I won't lie about such things again. Look, I had immediately announced that you have finally accepted me on my social media last night" Yibo said and hurriedly brought his phone out.

Xiao Zhan saw Yibo's post with a photo of Xiao Zhan pulling Yibo's hand at the beach and the caption "My cute, silly Alpha mate has finally accepted me! He's mine! ❤"

Yibo then cupped Xiao Zhan's cheeks and kissed him. "I'm sorry, Zhan. I only told Jingyu that as it was my golden chance to change rooms and stay in the same room as you. Also, seeing you so happy and cheery with your new friend made me jealous... That's why I acted threw a temper during lunch"

Xiao Zhan was silent for a moment before speaking "Why are you jealous?... Yibo, do you not believe that I have fallen for you? Do you see me as someone who will cheat on you?"

"Of course not! Zhan, I trust and believe that you won't cheat on me but I still feel jealous! Even if the one you were happily talking and smiling to is an animal, plant or object, I will still be jealous!" Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes but slightly blushed as he remembered the last week of their school holidays.

Xiao Zhan often woke up in the morning to Yibo hugging his blanket. Xiao Zhan would end up pulling his blanket away and tossing it to one corner before replacing himself with his blanket.

Xiao Zhan would then comfortably snuggle in Yibo's embrace and fall asleep again. And when Xiao Zhan wakes up again, Yibo would be staring at him with a smile.

Xiao Zhan would then blush and scold Yibo, despite being the one who placed himself in Yibo's embrace.

Xiao Zhan quickly snapped out of his flashback and lowered his face, hiding his blush while acting angry. He was the one who got jealous over a blanket, yet he is asking Yibo for getting jealous over a human.

"Zhan baby, I really lied to Jingyu just to be able to exchange rooms. Will you forgive me? There won't be a next time" Yibo said as he kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead.

"I won't forgive you!" Xiao Zhan crossed his arms. "I-I won't forgive you until you give me my promised daily kisses and pamper me!"

Yibo who was worried that Xiao Zhan wouldn't believe and forgive him, smiled as he grabbed Xiao Zhan by the waist and pulled him close, fiercely kissing him.

While still kissing fiercely, Yibo slowly made them stumble their way to the bed and with a plop, Yibo had Xiao Zhan under him.

Xiao Zhan blushed with how he was pushed on the bed with his hands pinned down. He is an Alpha but somehow, he enjoys this!

Hence, the two shared their daily hours long kisses while in the other dorm, Jingyu sneaked up behind Weizhou and hugged him.

"Mate, let's do it" Jingyu whispered as he rubbed his head on Weizhou's shoulder. Weizhou rolled his eyes and pushed him away "I can't be getting pregnant now"

"Mate, I have thought it through. We can use a condom!" Jingyu declared. Weizhou scoffed "Didn't you say you will never be defeated by a condom? Didn't you say you wanted to do me raw on our first time?"

Jingyu rubbed the back of his head "But I'll end up being a monk for years... It's so hard to control when you're here..."

"Silly" Weizhou blushed and brought Jingyu to the bed, climbing on top of him. "Here, do me raw. I've taken a contraceptive pill"

Jingyu's hard rod immediately rose and poked Weizhou in the ass, but he froze "Mate, you know I didn't insist on doing you because I didn't want you to take a contraceptive pill..."

Weizhou smiled and stroked Jingyu who looked wronged. "Jingyu, I've checked carefully. It's been clinically proven that contraceptive pills won't affect future pregnancies"

"Really?" Jingyu squeezed Weizhou's waist, not wanting anything to affect their future pups. "Mn, come on, if you don't hurry, you might miss this chance" Weizhou grinded against Jingyu and Jingyu immediately pounced on him.