4

"Zhan, you like omegas that much?" Yibo said with a sad voice which went straight to Xiao Zhan's heart. Xiao Zhan gulped at this stinging pain he felt.

If he was in his wolf form, anyone would be able to see the way Zhan's ears drooped because of Yibo's words.

Yibo smirked seeing Xiao Zhan's look of guilt, then smiled "Zhan, if you really like them so much... How about I act like one?"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened and watered. H-His mate, a taller, stronger Alpha, is willing to put down his pride and be an Omega just for him? "R-Really?"

Yibo chuckled seeing Xiao Zhan's grateful look. Really fun! Yibo nodded "Mn, we can try it and see if you like it"

Xiao Zhan had a wide smile and almost pounced on Yibo to hug him tightly. Controlling himself, he cleared his throat and said eagerly "T-Then let's try it"

Yibo smiled and pounced on Xiao Zhan. "W-What are you doing?!" Xiao Zhan blushed, stunned at the sudden intimacy.

Yibo blinked innocently. "Omegas love intimacy. With that said, I want my kiss" Yibo pursed his lips out.

Xiao Zhan hesitated but it's true that Omegas loves intimacy and having a sense of security! As an Alpha, he should grant his Omega's wishes!

Xiao Zhan cupped Yibo's face and gave him a peck before smiling proudly to himself. He is a good Alpha! Yibo blinked. "Zhan... A kiss, not a peck..."

Xiao Zhan blushed "I-It's late! We have to bathe and sleep!" Yibo's eyes lit up. "Zhan, let's bathe together! You have to take care of your cute Omega!"

"... ... ..." Xiao Zhan was speechless. Such a big, handsome Alpha calling himself cute is really... Cringey... Very cringey...

Xiao Zhan gulped and escaped from Yibo, running off to bathe by himself. Yibo chuckled as he laid in Zhan's bed while watching his mate run away.

Later on, when Yibo came out of the bathroom after showering, he saw Xiao Zhan jump under his covers and pretended to be asleep.

Yibo smirked. "Alpha~ Won't you let your Omega sleep with you? Won't you cuddle your dearest Omega?"

Xiao Zhan felt goosebumps. They were two big Alphas! Why would two big Alphas cuddle together on a small bed?! "Bad Alpha!" Yibo added after seeing no response from Xiao Zhan.

Reluctantly, Xiao Zhan lifted the covers for Yibo to get in and Yibo immediately pounced into the bed, hugging Xiao Zhan tightly.

"Y-Yibo! Your hair is still wet!" Xiao Zhan complained and Yibo blinked innocently with a smile. "Alpha, dry your Omega's hair?"

Xiao Zhan's lips twitched, feeling as if letting Yibo act as an Omega was a mistake. However, Xiao Zhan still sat up and pulled Yibo up, drying his hair with a towel.

While Xiao Zhan dazedly dried Yibo's hair, Yibo was smirking. His silly mate is really getting swept up in his tempo. This is fun!

Yibo will show Zhan that he is better as an Alpha than an Omega! The next morning, Xiao Zhan found himself wrapped in a warm embrace.

He snuggled further into the warmth comfortably before opening his eyes while feeling confused. Seeing a person's chest and neck in front of him, Xiao Zhan immediately retreated and saw Yibo.

"Morning, Alpha" Yibo greeted with a smirk which made Xiao Zhan blush. An Alpha snuggling up against his Omega?! Shouldn't it be the opposite?!

"M-Morning" Xiao Zhan stuttered before running to the bathroom to wash up, leaving Yibo chuckling to himself.

When Xiao Zhan was coming out of the toilet, he was shocked by Yibo who stood leaning beside the door.

Yibo immediately pulled Xiao Zhan against the wall and trapped him with his arms. "My dearest Wifey... I mean my dearest Alpha, may this humble Omega get a morning kiss from you?"

Xiao Zhan blushed. What Omega! Towering over him and trapping him against the wall with such manly pheremones! How is this an Omega?!

"A-An Omega is cuter and not so tall!" Xiao Zhan stuttered. Yibo chuckled, bent his knees a lot and tried blinking innocently.

Xiao Zhan felt chills travelling through his body. This man... Is totally not fit to be an Omega! "G-Go away! I'm not kissing you before you wash up and brush your teeth!"

"But Alpha, a peck doesn't require me to open my mouth. Unless... You were thinking of giving me a deep french kiss?" Yibo teased.

Xiao Zhan blushed, wriggled his way out from under Yibo's arms and dashed out the door. Yibo laughed. How interesting.

After breakfast, when Papa and Mama Xiao left the dining area, Yibo immediately held on to Xiao Zhan's hand before he could run.

"Alpha, my kiss?" Yibo smiled. Xiao Zhan blushed hard. This man is too shameless! Xiao Zhan gave Yibo a peck on his cheek and wanted to run away but Yibo yanked him back, causing Zhan to fall on Yibo's lap.

With one hand holding onto Xiao Zhan, Yibo used his other hand to pinch his chin, opening Xiao Zhan's mouth to give him a deep kiss.

Xiao Zhan was swept away by how good the kiss was, how their tongues rolled about, how Yibo sucked and ravished his lips.

Xiao Zhan enjoyed it, moaning while clutching Yibo's shirt, until he realised something huge poking him from below.

"S-Shameless!" Xiao Zhan broke the kiss when he realised what it was, and ran back to his room, almost tripping while running.

Yibo chuckled and licked his lips. Xiao Zhan tastes so sweet and delicious. Yibo truly can't wait to taste his mate!