3

When Xiao Zhan went to the dining area, Yibo was already sitting there with Papa and Mama Xiao, talking to them.

Papa Xiao cleared his throat "Before we start, I have to make something clear. Yibo, you can't deflower our Zhan Zhan so soon. At least after one week! And when you do, you have to use a condom"

"Don't worry, Mr Xiao" Yibo replied, his mind sighing 'Dear Father-in-law, you don't have to worry... Zhan hasn't opened up to me... Where is the chance to deflower him...?'

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan felt extremely embarrassed. What one week?! That's too fast! And what deflower?! Who said he is the bottom?!

Xiao Zhan was about to speak up when his mother interrupted him "Yibo, you will have to take care of our Zhan Zhan. In the future, don't bully his ass too much"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as a blush spread across his cheeks. Standing up, Xiao Zhan shouted "I'm not the bottom! I'm not! Never!" before running back to his room.

"Just look at that brat, so whiny and pouty. Anyone can tell that he is the bottom..." Mrs Xiao muttered and Mr Xiao nodded in agreement.

"Besides, he can get pregnant! Does our silly boy who has an active womb really expect himself to be a top when his mate is another Alpha?" Mrs Xiao laughed.

Yibo who was holding his chuckle in while thinking of how to pacify his mate later on, choked on his food. "Z-Zhan can g-get pregnant?"

Mrs Xiao and Mr Xiao then excitedly boasted about their son having an active womb, telling Yibo that they do not have to worry about not having kids!

Yibo listened attentively and after everything, gave a proud smirk. His amazing Zhan, his silly and cute Alpha mate, can give birth! That's great!

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan huffed and puffed as he pouted and sulked. Unhappily, he stood in front of the mirror and twisted his body here and there, seeing his body in different angles and poses.

Xiao Zhan snapped a few pictures and posted them, with a caption asking "Do I look like an alpha, beta or omega?"

Xiao Zhan smirked proudly seeing everyone commenting "Alpha!!!" However, after some time, his good friends started commenting.

"Oh, you guys are fooled. He does look like an alpha but he totally acts like an omega. Zhan, you should post the pouty selfies you always send to us and ask again."

"Zhan Ge is our extremely outstanding alpha, who is also extremely clumsy, whiny, pouty and loves to sulk!"

"Zhan, are you finally tired of acting as an alpha? Are you finally admitting to us that you are actually simply a very tall, handsome and strong omega?"

Xiao Zhan was left speechless, huffing and puffing, pouting and sulking again. What kind of friends does he have! They are all not true! Not true at all!

Xiao Zhan groaned and laid on his bed, then tossed and turned a few times. He was busy complaining to himself when he suddenly felt a strong hold wrapping around his body.

Xiao Zhan screamed in shock and struggled until he managed to face the culprit, who was smirking at him.

"W-What do you w-want?" Xiao Zhan stuttered. Yibo chuckled "Zhan, I want to stay in your room for the spring break"

"W-W-W-What?! S-Stay in my room?! Why?!" Xiao Zhan stuttered. Before Yibo could say anything, Xiao Zhan shook his head "N-No! You can't! I-It's not possible!"

"Why?" Yibo asked as he moved closer, leaving Xiao Zhan stunned with widened eyes. "Hai Kuan said that he will be at Zhuo Cheng's place for 2 weeks before they come over. He suggested for me to stay with you"

Hai Kuan who would never have guessed that the 2 would be mates suggested it to Yibo. What can go wrong when 2 Alphas cramp in a room together like buddies?

Xiao Zhan blushed. What a bad childhood friend he has! First he brought Yibo over, then he left Yibo alone with him, and now he asks Yibo to stay with him! Bad Hai Kuan!

Xiao Zhan was about to reject again when his door knocked and Mrs Xiao's excited voice sounded "Zhan! Help take the pillow for Yibo!"

Xiao Zhan's jaw dropped as he quickly scrambled out of bed and opened the door. "M-Mom, what are you saying?"

"Silly boy! Why is your head getting slower these days? Since you came back, you've always been in a daze!" Mrs Xiao sighed.

Seeing Xiao Zhan still in a trance, Mrs Xiao shook her head and shoved the pillow into Zhan's arms. "M-Mom... What about the blanket and mattress...?" Xiao Zhan blinked and asked.

Mrs Xiao laughed "Silly boy! You two are mates, why would you sleep in a different bed? You should sleep in the same bed and share a blanket to bond closer. If the two of you like, your can also share your pillow! But remember your father's words! No losing your virginity until one week later!"

Xiao Zhan blushed, he wanted to shout that he isn't the bottom but Mrs Xiao happily wished them a happy time and walked away.

Xiao Zhan's body tensed when he felt Yibo's body warmth right behind him, and Yibo's warm breath tickling his ear.

"Zhan... If I tell your parents that we have actually known each other for more than a month... Do you think they will encourage me to deflower you?" Yibo whispered in a hoarse voice.

Yibo licked his lips. The way his mate tensed up and stood alert yet frozen made him want to pounce on his mate. Too cute!

Xiao Zhan trembled before he shoved the pillow into Yibo's chest. "You pervert Alpha! Who are you thinking of deflowering?! Dream on!" Xiao Zhan shouted, making Yibo laugh.