Chapter Nine: A Much Needed Visiter

All the 5 girls heads popped up as a loud knock happened at the door.

"I will get it then!" Honey said standing up..

Leona was sat on the arm chair reading a book when she felt some one staring at her, looking up from her book she saw Daisy looking straight at her.

Daisy could tell that her friend liked and was attracted to Sergio Ramos, and she was a little worried. She remembered how quickly she fell for Erik, and she really didn't want a repeat of Leona's heartbreak.

Honey came back into the sitting room with a massive smile on her face.

"Hey guys, look who's here!"

...

"Oh My God!" Rita suddenly shouted, jumping up; from the settee.

Making Daisy, Leona and Dani look in Honey and Rita's direction.

Dani was the first of the three on the settee, to notice the unexpected but also needed visiter.

She gasped and covered her mouth with her left hand.

Leona looked to where Dani was staring; tears welled in her eyes, as her body automatically lifted itself off the settee, as she made her way to the unexpected visiter.

"Mama?" Leona barely whispered.
Tears now falling down her rosey cheeks.

"Yes baby, it's me." her mum, Jessica said smiling, tears also flooding her face.

Leona sobbed before running into her mothers arms and sobbing into her mums shoulders.

"It's ok baby, mummy's here I'm not going anywher!"

Honey rubbed her little sisters shoulder and whispered to her mum- "We'll leave you two alone"

Alison smiled at Honey, watching her eldest rush all the other women out of the room.

"It's ok baby!"

Leona lifted her head from her mothers shoulder, sniffed and wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"I've missed you so much!!!"

Tears were now forming in Alison's eyes.

"I've missed you two!" Alison said pulling her daughter into another hug.

"But we're together now, and that all that matters!"

Leona smiled knowing that her mumma was always right, and she was glad that now all her family were reunited!