Chapter Eight: Everything has changed

Leona woke up in someone's car, with her head resting on something hard but comfortable, and something heavy around her waist.

She looked up and saw Sergio snoring quietly.

She thought about how, in one night, just talking, he changed everything for her, how he changed her from a sad-moping girl, into the happy, cheery, full of love girl, she once was before Erik!

She giggled loudly and almost jumped when she felt Sergio's arm move across her body.

Sergio lazily opened his right eye and peeked at a smiling Leona, seeing her smile made Sergio smile too, which made Leona smile even more.

Leona then reliezed at how terrible she must look, with her make up not properly off, and bed head in full swing.

She cringed at herself, as she tried to flatten her hair down, but was then stopped by Sergio...

She gave him a confused look, as to why he stopped her trying to make herself, at least half decent?

"Stop, you look beautiful already!"

Leona blushed at the Sergio's flattery, she couldn't help but notice how good the Sevillian was looking!

His morning hair, not yet gelled into place; all over the place; some lose threads dancing over his eyes, his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, much darker than usual.

Sergio noticed Leona checking him out and smirked, knowing his was going to have some fun with the English beauty .

"Like what ya see heh?" He teased

Leona blushed at how attracted she thought he's thick Spanish accent was!

An idea came to Sergio's head...

He gave Leona a quick wink, unplugged his seat buckle, then Leona's, then he rushed out if the car, and other to Leona's side. Picked her up bridal style and sprung her around, what felt to Leona, was 10000 miles!

"Ss---ser-ser-gi-o sssttop itt!" Leona yelled, whilst laughing, getting a bit giddy!

Sergio laughed as well, and did as Leona bid.

"Oi! Leona! Where've you been all night?"

Sergio and Leona jumped at the loud voice behind them.

Leona turned around, and furrowed her eyebrows at her friend, walking across the garden, towards them.

She noticed Daisy was laughing and glared even more at her!

"Hey. Stop with the evils girl!" Daisy said, while trying to stop laughing.

Once Daisy had finally calmed down, she looked between the two in front of her.

"Oh, so where have you been all night!?" Daisy asked, smirking at Leona.

Leona blushed a dark crimson shade!

"Oh you know, just sitting here all night doing things!" Sergio smirked, winking at Leona making her blush an even darker red.

Daisy raised her eyebrow at the two trying to hold her laughter.

"We did nothing!" Leona quickly said hoping Daisy didn't think anything. "We just talked!"

Sergio looked at Leona admiringly, which did not go un-noticed by Daisy,

Then Sergio rubbed his hands together and looked between the two ladies.

"Well, ladies its been fun but I think it's time I should be off."

Leona nodded her head disappointedly but didn't miss the strange look she got from her friend.

When Sergio got in the car he unwund the window and looked out the window at the beautiful woman before him.

"Do I get a goodbye kiss." Sergio smiled.

"Just on the cheek" he added quickly seeing Leona nerved look.

As Leona leaned in to kiss his cheek, Daisy stood behind her and cleared her throat, making Sergio turn his head to look at Daisy, causing Leona's lips to meet his!

Leona froze for a second, but then melted into the kiss.

She quickly pulled out of the kiss before it become far too heavy and heated, she knew her friend didn't need to witness that!

Daisy just about managed to suppress herself from laughing.

Sergio gave Leona a little disappointed look, but quickly covered it by giving her, his world winning smile.

Leona giggled a little as she lent down to give Sergio...
A huge and finally a kiss on the cheek,

Sergio felt his cheeks heat up after the second kiss the beautiful Leona had given him.

He cleared his throat, "Well this is me.. going."

Leona felt her heart being stabbed.
"Will I see you again?"

Sergio smiled at her before saying.
"Of course me amor!

And he drove off.

Leona sighed as she felt Daisy wrap her arms around her neck.

"Well he was nice!" Daisy said cheerily.

"Yeah, he is!!!" Leona replied dreamily!

"And he likes you!"

Leona stared at her friend in surprise. Not for a second believing that Daisy would actually think that a world famous footballer like Ramos would ever like a girl like her, when he could have any girl in the world he wanted!

"And you like him!!!" Daisy said stubbornly!

Leona began to laugh at this.
"What no I dont!"

Daisy laughed at her friend.

"Yeah you do, and you know you do!"
She said, being serious.

Leona thought for a moment, yes she have adopted at least some feelings for the number 4 defender, but even though she didn't watch a lot of football, she still knew what footballers were like, they were cocky and arrogant and frankly Leona didn't need the hassle.

But there was just something different about Sergio, he didn't seem so cocky or self orientated as some of his Real Madrid team mates and friends did. And last night with him was so amazing. go the first time in ages Leona felt herself again, She had only just met Sergio and he already brought out the best in her.

After Erik, Leona thought no one would ever be with her, but after spending some time with Sergio. Leona knew everything had changed!

Looking out his rear view mirror, Sergio felt his heart ache as he left Leona behind.

He had only known this girl for 13 or more hours and he had already fallen for the English girl.

'I could possibly be in love with her!" he thought to himself as he drive to Cristiano's house.