Oops

Hello.
Soooo, I totally procrastinated this for a few weeks after writing one part. I was at church camp last week, and there was no service,plus I didn't have my computer. Other than that I have no excuses. I will probably update one of my pre-written chapters today. I know that nobody knows anything about the triplets, and therefore cannot have an opinion on their Houses, but I'm just putting it out there for those of u that already have an opinion. I do want someone to be in Slytherin, I was aiming when writing for Rosalyn to be Slytherin and Harry/Hawthorne to be Ravenclaw, but I failed. I can try and rewrite it a bit to make it seem like how I was going, or you can put your opinions here and I can try and write it that way. The next chapter will be four years later, so u have time before I can't really go back. However, Im bad at making decisions and therefore would really appreciate your help.

Rosalyn's house

Harry/Hawthorne's house(I'm thinking Harry to his sister and close friends, Hawthorne to everyone else)

Edward's house

Thank you all 31 people for reading!(at the time of posted) (making progress!) I honestly didn't expect to get this many reads! Thank you thank you thank you!
Please comment on the houses, I am not good at decision making.
Sorry for the long an, I think I need someone to talk to.
OK bye
-Atalanta