Hello

All right, so I think I have a plan to make Rosalyn a Slytherin, if nobody votes on a house for her. (hint hint, wink wink), but I have a few questions for you.

House for Edward? I can figure one out for Harry if no one votes on a house(hint hint wink wink), but I'm not sure about Edward. I could go with the stereotypical Gryffindor, but I'd like to be somewhat original. Thoughts?

Friends for Harry and Rosalyn? I'm thinking after the next chapter doing the train separate from the sorting so you can have two chapters in the decision time instead of one. However, I would like them to meet some friends there, along with some enemies. Thoughts?

On that note, Enemies? Edward will probably be an enemy, (at least in the beginning, *nudge nudge*), but I was wondering if there was anyone else. Thoughts?

Anyways, PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE VOTE ON HOUSES AND OTHER THINGS FOR THE POTTERS I REALLY NEED HELP I CAN'T MAKE DECISIONS!
Ty so much for reading!
And thank you to @KlarolineMalec for being the first person to follow me!!! I never thought that I would get followed, thank you!!

See you probably idk, Tuesday? If nobody has voted on anything I'll still upload another chapter.

Ty for reading!
-Atalanta