Chapter eight

Welcome back, in another chapter.

Before I let you enjoy this chapter I wanna thank again to WestlandGamer. Who helping me making this story. We arrived at half of the story or the chapters we planned. If you find any spelling or grammar mistakes please tell us. I am not promising anything but after this, the chapters will be longer. We are aiming to make around 5000words long chapter. 

(Small reminder,because i used Soap's real name, which is John MacTavish)

Sol let me shut up and enjoy the chapter!

"And the winner is a performer Serena!" said Monsieur Pierre. Me and Ash were watching a Master Class at Lumiose City's stadium. He was incredibly happy with his crush's achievements.

 She was wearing her usual red outfit with Blue Ribbon. Ash wanted to run to her, and probably hug her, but I grabbed his shoulder. 

"Sorry mate, but I can't let you go." 

"Please, I won't tell her who I am. I just wanna say congratulate your win." He tried to reason with me. "And flirting with her?" I smirked. "No, no." He denied.

" Maybe a little bit..." He quietly added with a blush on his face. I chuckled but shocked my head. "Still no" I decided. The mission was more important than taking a risk to jeopardize it. "Pretty please." He tried again with puppy eyes. "No, and don't try ever again with that eyes. It's not working on me" I replied.

 I saw how sad he become, so I give in. "Fine, we can get her flower and leave it in her dress-room, but no physical contact or any sign, which can reveal your identity. Deal?" He nodded and happily run out of the theatre. 

"What I will do with your trainer, hmm?"

 I asked Pikachu who was sitting on my right shoulder. "Pikaa"  it replied. "No, Don't Start you too!" " Pika Pikachu!" it tries to reason with me too.

 "No, if not her then her Pokemon will recognise you and they tell her and someone will probably hear her and we'll fail"

" Pika chu pika pika?" 

"Fine, I'll buy you a bottle of ketchup, but first, let's get your trainer back" I replied.

 It squealed happily and ran after Ash.'I have to talk to Ash about Pikachu's addiction.' I chuckled and follow them.

"Soap, I think we should land, here!" Sophocles yelled to me, I didn't react because I was still lost in my memory.

Crack.

A twig broke as they landed near a town that looked dilapidated. It was also cloudy and lightly raining. Soap came back from his memory and returned his Pokemon and signalled the group to come behind him. They had just escaped from Team Flare's clutches after being attacked and arrived at Hoen. Sophocles and Kiawe were supporting and half-carrying Mallow across with the group, who was still unconscious.

There was a pathway leading into the town, as the group neared the town they thought they saw a pair of eyes staring at them, but it wasn't there, a mirage perhaps.

The group stopped outside a big abandoned Manor. Soap checked the door, it was open.

„Let's get in and rest a bit, then we'll think what to do next, but first I want to gather clues about the second crystal, how about that?." Soap asked the group.