Chapter Twelve

Hi Fellows,

We are back with another chapter. Sorry for the long wait, but our personal lives took priority, but I am back. Although sadly only I am returned. I am trying to finish this book as soon as I can.

Thanks again to WestlandGamer  for helping me with this chapter and the story.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes if you find one please tell us.

and

The most important part enjoy the chapter!

All of them came to a standstill as they heard this sound, wary for the origin of that noise.

Clip-clop, clip-clop. Something was cantering towards them. The task force aimed their rifles in the direction where the noise was coming from, but as the grass was brushed aside-

"Xerneas?", Lillie spoke, bewildered. The Task Force lowered their rifles and gave a sigh, The gang reclipped their Pokeballs as well.

Xerneas, meanwhile, was looking at all of them intently. Its eyes were resting on Windwalker, Price, and Soap longer than on any others. Xerneas then closed its eyes.

"Your time is short and your hope to get the person back you want wanes. But I will aid you in your quest to find what you seek. Follow me" A voice sprang in the back of everyone's head.

With that Xerneas turned and began to slowly walk deeper into the forest. After a momentary shock, they began to follow it as well. Flowers bloomed and life thrived as its feet tread the ground beneath. A few minutes later they reached the cave entrance.

Near of the cave entrance were a bunch of tents with Team Flare logos. The tents were guarded by guards and their pokemon. The cave entrance was already collapsed and in front of it was a big drill.

Windwalker and Tyler tightened their grab on their weapon and Windwalker angrily murmured. "Makarov!" 

Price grabbed the co-captain's back and Soap grabbed the other one's back.

"Not yet," Price softly said.

Xerneas started to walk again. The group took a different road. It was a secret entrance that only the pokemon knows. It led to the other side of the main gate, which was collapsed. 

They entered the caves. It was dimly lit. Yet there was no sentry to guard the passages and an eerie quietness seemed to wash over them all.Only the drill sound that they heard, which was becoming quieter as they went deeper. This bothered Xerneas little as it made its way further into cave and descended a level downwards. No wild pokemon came in their way. But they were sure they had caught some pokemon staring at them when they were out of sight of the gang and the Task Force.

"Why are they....not showing themselves?", Lana wondered in her mind.

"There has been something terrible at work here. All of them are scared.", Xerneas replied. Lana started but gave a nod, but the pokemon wasn't looking at her. It kept looking forward to where they walked.

The cave winded deeper down. They had reached down to a level where there was no light but the emanating Aura of Xerneas.

"What is this place?", Sophocles whispered.

They had reached a big chamber.

"This is the chamber of Zygarde.", Xerneas spoke. "But maybe he isn't around here. I wonder what happened. But in front of you, there is a secret entrance. I think, Windwalker, you might be able to find it."