Chapter two

Somewhere in alola, near Heahea city. The blue energy appeared and when it disappeared our heroes stood there. They looked around and got shocked by what they saw. The sky was black, and they couldn't see the stars. The village where they were, it was completely destroyed. The houses were burned down. If you walked closer, you could saw guns, human or Pokemon's skulls, and bodies. It was a small village which placed the middle of the forest.

Before any of them could do something, they heard a male loud voice. "Hands up and don't move!" Where the sound came, suddenly a flashlight showed up. Our heroes obligated to the command and put their hands up. They heard a voice again. "Identify yourself!" "I am captain Mallow and this my team."

Mallow replied. Meanwhile, soldiers came closer to them. All of them wore a black military uniform with Kevlar. Their captain looked like this:

The military team leader saw Mallow then he looked at Kiawe, and he said suppressed

The military team leader saw Mallow then he looked at Kiawe, and he said suppressed. "Lieutenant Kiawe! How could you be alive?" "What do you mean?" He asked curiously. "You died one year ago."  Before anyone could reply, they heard a shot and one of the soldiers collapsed. The blood flowed over on his face. The captain began to shout. "Take cover! Man down! Yuri and Nikolai cover fire!"

Mallow and her team hide behind some stones which were once a house." Nikolai, call reinforcement! Now!" The captain ordered." The reinforcement on the way!" He shouted back to him'okay we need some better position.' He thought then he spotted a destroyed church. The temple's walls mostly stood, but the roof was missing.  "Listen up! We need to retreat to the village's church! 500meters that way." He pointed to the destroyed building and continued to explain his plan. "I count 3 then everyone run, understood?!" They nodded then he began to count down. When he reached one, he and his teammate began to fire to Team Flare's solder. They wore a red suit with some high tech glasses.

In the meantime, our heroes began to run. They run across the street then jump across the destroyed houses. Fortunately, they reached the church then they found some cover. After that solder team arrived there, and they took cover where our heroes were. Suddenly one of the soldiers shouted. "Incoming hyper beam! Take cover!" Everyone hid behind their cover. Meanwhile, Team Flare command their Pokemon to attack them. Most Pokemon was a Houndoom or Tyranitar.

Houndoom was a quadruped, canine Pokemon that was mainly black with a long orange snout and an orange underbelly. It had small, red eyes and a black nose. Around its neck was a white band with a small skull-shaped pendant on its throat. There were two white bands on each of its ankles, as well as three rib-like ridges on its back. Houndoom had a long, skinny tail with a triangular tip and three clawed toes on each paw. On top of its head was a pair of long, curved gray horns.

Tyranitar was a large, bipedal, dinosaurian Pokemon with a green, armor-like hide covering its body. It had two pairs of pointed teeth: one in the upper jaw and one in the lower. Several spikes of varying size protruded from the back of its head, neck, and shoulders. Both sides of its chest, the center of its back, and its knees had two triangular holes. There was a gray, diamond-shaped patch of scales covering its belly, and a smaller one on its back. It had three claws on its feet and hands. A ring of spikes surrounds the tip of its tail.

They opened their mouths, and they shot out a white beam of lights. It hit a church's walls and one of them hit Mallow.

"Injured man! Yuri patch her up! And Lillie can you help him?" The captain ordered then he asked Lillie. "Yes, sir ...?" "Name Captain MacTavish!" He replied.

Meanwhile, they give medical care to the injured green-haired girl, MacTavish gave an order to Lana and Kiawe to bring out their Pokemon. Their beasts were primarina and marowak.

Primarina was a marine Pokemon that resembles a cross between a sea lion and a mermaid. Most of its body was white, but it had a long, fish-like tail. It had a long snout with a round, pink nose, bright blue eyes with long white eyelashes, and long light blue hair trailing off the back of its head. Alike structure rested on its forehead, consisting of a line of pearls with a pink sea star at one corner and a thin, transparent blue fin extending back over its hair. Its hair was contained to a by two strings of pearls.

Marowak was a bipedal Pokemon with a spike located on its tail. On its stomach, Marowak was very light brown in color, as opposed to most of its body, which was a darker brown. Two small claws, one on each hand, serve as its thumbs, and two large nails make up its toes. Marowak's head was composed of the skull it once wore as a mask. It can no longer remove the skull, as it became a part of its body. Marowak's jaw is composed of bone, and its nostrils are located on the nose of the skull. Its triangular eyes are brown and are also located on the skull. They command their Pokemon to use a powerful attack.

Meanwhile, Lana and Kiawe fought with team Flare, Lillie reached Yuri. She saw her injured friend who was unconscious and on her right side the blood flowed down. She froze when she saw the blood. Then she saw Yuri who held her right shoulder with his hands. "Lillie, Focus! We don't have time, we have to stop the bleeding! Came here and hold tight her shoulder! Meanwhile, I find a bandage." He explained to her. She came back to her senses and nodded and took his place. Then Yuri took off his backpack, and he took out a white bandage from the medkit.

Meanwhile, with Mallow
She had a flashback. She was at Alola's beach with Ash. The sun was strong and shiny. It wasn't too many people at the beach. So it was peaceful. Ash and Mallow were lying down on the sand and talked to each other.

Back in the real world, meanwhile, Lillie and Yuri took care of the captain, Sophocles joined too the fight with his Pokemon. "Where is the backup team? We need to evacuate! " MacTavish yelled to Nikolai. They heard on their radio. "We are under a heavy fire attack! We can not reach you! I repeat we are under attack!" After the message, the radio went offline. "Shit! Evac team, do you copy?"

Our heroes what will do, how they will survive this hell? Evac team will answer them?