✋Tiny Tommy & Tubbo✋

When To Read-Not Now If Small. Pretty Sadge:[

T.W./C.W. Drinking Alcohol, Puking, Disassociation, Self Deprecating Thoughts, Anxiety Attack, Nakedness ( Nothing Crazy But I Know It Makes Some People A Bit Uncomfy )

~~~3222 words~~~

Title-Rushed

Type-Angst W / Fluff Ending

Little-Tubbo

Big/Caregiver-Karl & Quackity

Switch/Both-Wilbur & Tommy

Other Notes-Wilbur Gets Absolutely SLOSHED In This One. But It's One Of The First I've Written And I Think It Was The First I Published And Having Been So Proud Of It At The Time, I'm Choosing To Force Myself Into Loving It Now😂 An Archive If You Will, Of My Writing Progression.

Tommy's P.O.V.

At a store, think Walmart

Wilbur and I were at the store getting things for tomorrow's stream. We were on a time crunch because we also had to get things ready for a party tonight.

I turn around to look for wilbur and see him an isle back looking at a shelf of napkins, paper plates, and whatnot. I had completely forgotten about the party tonight, that must be why Wil's been in such a hurry today.

Suddenly my pocket started buzzing. shit my phone. I fish it out of my pocket and see an incoming call from Dream. what the hell could he want? I think as I hit the green accept button.

Wilbur's P.O.V.

I turn to look for tommy as I now have all the napkins and plates we need for everything and see him on the phone. I walk over to him, he hangs up and I open my mouth to ask him what it's about when cuts me off saying, "That was dream, he wants me to do a manhunt with him at 3". I check the time.

2:48

shit, "We gotta go then it's already 2:50."

"Bu-", he tries to say something but doesn't when he sees my face as I rush past to the self checkout.

"What are you doing, self checkout will take even longer?", he says but i've already made up my mind. i'm not talking to anyone else until we get home.

Tommy's P.O.V.

We get to the car and rush to throw things in the back so we can get going and wilbur gets in the drivers side. I ask him what he's doing as he drove here and we agreed that I'd drive back but all I get in response is "You drive like a slug." along with a slight nervous chuckle.

I laugh back to keep it from being to awkward.

Wilbur's P.O.V.

We got home from the store and set everything down at the table as Tommy runs upstairs to start streaming, and I was left to carry everything inside. fun.

I struggle to open the boot ( That's A British People Thing Right? ) , but get it eventually and take in 5 bags at a time. after 3 trips and a fall on my face trying to walk up the stairs, I get it all in and set it on the kitchen countertops, and decided I'd put it away after a drink or two.

After about 2 shots of yodka and half a beer, I start to put it all away. I quickly run out of room for soda in the fridge and in a fit of rage a can gets chucked across the room and explodes everywhere.

I give up, sip my sippy drink ( IYKYK ) and decide to move on to the cabinets when Tommy yells down the stairs, "QUIET, down there YA DICK were filming!",