👍Tommy & Wilbur👍

When To Read-Can Be Read While Small Or To A Small

T.W./C.W. Anxiety, Drug/Medication Use, Change In Routine

~~~4796 words~~~

Title-Halloween High

Type-Fluff/Angst

Little-Autistic!Tommy

Big/Caregiver-Stoner!Wilbur

Setting-IRL Based SBI House & Their Local High School

Other Notes;
This Story Takes Place On Halloween But It Isn't Mentioned A Lot, Nor Is it Super Important To The Storyline. SBI Family Our Beloved, Accidental ( Non Addictive ) Drug Use, Edibles, Fire Drills, ADHD Meds, A Bad First High. This Is Portrayed With My Own Personal Experiences With Autism, If You Find Parts Of It Different From Your Experiences, Feel Free To Share About It!

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"Tom, get up!" Wilbur yelled through Tommy's bedroom door.

Tommy woke up on his floor in a bit of a panic as it was already bright in his room. The moment he opened his eyes he was immediately surrounded by the bright lights coming through his window. The fully risen sun gave him panic, whereas the usual street lamps and bathroom night light through the crack under the door would give a comforting glow.

He likes to wake up early. When he's early, he's alone, and that's how he likes it. When he's alone, he's in control. And that's how he likes his mornings.

But this morning he wasn't alone, this morning he woke up late, this morning Techno wasn't the first person he had talked to or hugged. This morning was bright, cool, loud, and overwhelming. For Tommy.

Tommy, in his dazed, newly awakened state, wasn't used to sharing a morning routine with Wilbur, but rather Techno. Tommy and Wilbur's bedrooms both connected through their shared bathroom, both having a door to that bathroom. The reason they decided to be put together was because they both need things to be a certain way to be comfortable, with Tommy's autism and Wilbur's mysophobia.

Tommy knew that regardless of how he was feeling, it wasn't worth it to give up a day so he did what he could and went to get ready.

Tommy, with his eyes closed and headphones on, went into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Usually he'd get dressed first so he won't fall back asleep, but he felt he needed his sunglasses to block the excess light and help stay calm and collected, and those were in the bathroom, so that's where he went first.

He opened the door, eyes still closed, and felt for the edge of the counter that surrounded the sink. The gripped onto the edge of the counter and positioned himself in front of it. He reached over the corner to get his glasses that he had left there the day prior after he had walked home from school.

The way that he had reached for them and bumped them with the back of his hand had scared him and he thought that they surely should've fallen, but they didn't. He reached for the pair of light dampening glasses, this time a bit more carefully.

He opened the arms of the sunglasses and slipped them under the loosened headphones, behind his ears, and onto his head. He finally opened his eyes to a now comfortable amount of light and a rather surprising sight.

He looked up into the mirror and saw Wilbur standing right behind him with wet hair stuck to his forehead, a towel around his body, and an annoyed look on his face.