✋👍Tommy & You✋👍

When To Read-Can Be Read While Small Or To A Small, Maybe Skip If You're Uncomfortable With The Mentioned Topics

T.W./C.W. A Couple Cusses In Passing, Smoking Cigarettes, Yelling ( It Is A TommyInnit Based Story So Of Course There Is, It Is Not At Anyone, Just Tommy Screaming As Usual )

~~~2148 words~~~

Title-Noisy Neighbor

Type-Fluff & Light Angst

Little-Reader ( 4-5 )

Big/Caregiver-Tommyinnit ( Though It's More So A Friendly Standby, Not Really A Caregiver )

Other Notes;
Original Upload~23-2-22 & Came Up With The Idea That He Mentions His Love For Lesbians From This ( https://youtube.com/shorts/LW2-u1l1J-A?feature=share )

Your P.O.V. Hun!

I think back to when I was just sitting there in my room trying to sleep. It was a relatively calm night. My parents were out of the house for the weekend, so I didn't have to worry about my door being opened or closed. My window was open, a slight cool breeze was blowing in, it smelled nice and fresh outside, enough to soothe me rather than energize me. In with the wind though, came the sounds of my neighbor's son.
He usually only yelled like that, as far as I've noticed, late at night.

Why?
I don't know
I'll run over and have my parents talk to his tomorrow if they're back by then.

I thought to myself as I fell asleep...

Turns out he's a streamer, so I started watching and become a big fan of his content. We hung out sometimes when his parents came over but otherwise we didn't talk much. It would be far too awkward if I were to fanboy over him in real life.

So we weren't friends per se, but still friendly.

End Of Flashback Thing And Now To Tuesday

( I Don't Know Man, I Like Tuesdays )

I think back to earlier tonight when we had to hang out at the building party. I was staying with his parents because my parents were gone and I was getting a bit lonely and my parents know that I don't do TOO well with that.

I had just decided to tell him about my regression because if I'm staying with him, he should know. He already knows about my recent habit of smoking so first I wanted to come out to him as bi to gauge his reaction. He reacted well but then he kept getting distracted by a couple of fans so I started to head out but he stopped me.

"You said you had a couple of things to tell me."
I nod and make a small noise of agreement, "mhm!"

"So what was it?"

"What. Was I coming out not a juicy enough secret for you?" I chuckle lightly and he follows suit.

"You said a couple but that was only one.?" He said expectedly.

"Well can we talk about it somewhere quieter?"

"Sure! Just a minute." He says before finishing up with the few fans left and pulling me down to his apartment.

I kick off my shoes as he pulls me into his apartment and checks the kitchen before pulling me in and sitting on the island. He pats the space next to him so I follow him in and hop up onto the counter as well.

"So what is it?!" He said very excitedly. "Shh calm down first, it's nothing super amazing. No need to get too excited."

He calmed down a bit but was still bouncing which was making me a bit hoppy as well.