👍Tommy & Tubbo👍

When To Read-Can Be Read While Small Or To A Small

T.W./C.W. A Small Boo-Boo, Anxiousness, Pull-Ups & A Cuss In Passing

~~~2691 words~~~

Title-Splinter:)

Type-Fluff/Angst

Little-Tommy

Big/Caregiver-Tubbo

Setting-IRL, Tubbo's ( Parents' ) House

Other Notes;
Best Friends & Platonic, Tombo/Tummy Fic, Little Tommy:) Also Tommy Has Anxiety Here But Little Him Doesn't Get It So He's Just A Little Nervous Boy🤭

Tommy's P.O.V.

I sit in my room, well not my room per se but, a room nonetheless. I'm sitting on the bed of Tubbo's old room, it used to be his room but he's been staying in the extension since it's been added on.

For months there just wasn't a wall on a part of his parent's house because they were building more onto it, and since it has been finished he's been living there. He packed up his things and moved out of his parent's house and into the smaller add-on in the side yard, of his parent's house.

I was there waiting until he came back, I was still too nervous and oddly anxious to comfortably leave the room and talk to his family. I don't know them that well anyways. I decide that I need to entertain myself so I get up and look around the room.

Looking around I see a small box T.V. in the corner, a dresser on the wall by the door, and a bed. The same bed I was just sitting on. I'm drawn to the dresser however, I don't exactly know why though. As I make my way over there I see this thing on his desk. I rub my hand across the dresser and something sharp catches it. I pull my hand off of and away from the top of the dresser to see a small bit of wood newly embedded into my hand. I sigh.

oohhh god dang it

I whimper slightly, slivers are scary, for both big and little me. It starts to sting as I internally debate whether or not I should ask Tubbo for help. After all, I don't know where anything is here outside of my bags.

I decide to go ask Tubbo what's happening.

If he's not that busy then he won't get mad at me for having him help me.

I walk to the bedroom door reaching my hand out, but I hesitate. I look down at my splintered hand and put it down lifting my left hand instead to open the door. It is strange and difficult but I get it open in the end. The door swings open with a gentle whoosh and an almost unnoticeable squeal. I gently swing it closed behind me while exhaling a big shaky breath I didn't notice I had taken or held even.

I turn down the hallway to my left and see a door cracked open with light coming from inside. I walk down the small hallway to the door and peer past the door and right through the small crack. I see that it's only Tubbo in there so I push it open slightly.

Tubbo's P.O.V.

I'm leaning down putting things back in the drawers underneath the bathroom sink when I see a slight shift in light from beside me. I turn my head to see big lanky legs with white socks at the bottom, Tommy.

I inhale a bit, not because I am annoyed but just enough to get my heart rate high enough. I squat down from my leaned-over position and continue to cram stuff into the bottom drawer. "What's up, big man?"

"I- uh.." Tommy says hesitantly, barely squeaking out the syllables.

I glance up at him from my now squatting position, wondering what it is he could want or need from me. His eyes are big and his face looks a mix of scared, helpless, and confused.