👍Fundy, Wilbur & Niki Nihachu👍

When To Read-TO BE READ WHILE SMALL SPECIFICALLY!! HAVE FUN LITTLE ONE<3

T.W./C.W. Cuteness Overload Baby

~~~804 words~~~

Title-🌺🌼Flowers🌺🌼

Type-Pure Fluff

Little-Wilbur & Niki Nihachu

Big/Caregiver-Fundy

Setting-IRL People, Fictional Location And C! Names

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Wilbur Soot had always loved Big Fundy's Flower Fields with its big, bright flowers.

It was a big place where he felt little.

He was a childish, little. An avid juice drinker with short feet and a wobbly walk.

His friends saw him as a damaged, difficult being. Once, he had joked about being an age regressor and since then, that's the sort of man he was in the eyes of his friends.

A damaged thing.

Wilbur walked out of the little house Fundy owned, the front porch acted as a sort of ticket booth, over to the beginning of the path and took in his surroundings.

The clouds teased like crying foxes keeping him from experiencing the fullest of his situation.

Both the flowers and life.

Ever since he told his friends, he's thought of it as a disability rather than a coping mechanism. He still relied on it though and heavily, as he didn't want to end up drinking for the rest of his life.

He has tried many, many different ways to cope with it all but drinking and regressing were the ones that stuck the most. Sometimes if he was desperate he would try to do both at once. Drunk four-year-olds, all on their own aren't the best though.
And he couldn't even try to tell his friends, they all just thought he was a joke.
So he just stuck being little and drinking kid juice, not grown-up juice.

He was digging through his little bag of little things, for his orange paci, when he saw something in the distance, or rather someone.

It was the figure of a small person. They looked familiar to the young lad so Wil had walked closer only to realize it was just Niki.

Nihachu was a charming gal with small feet and big eyes. Wilbur gasped audibly. He was not prepared for Niki. He hadn't told her yet.

He was planning on doing just that, the day she left. She's been here about a month so far, and she leaves in a week. As Wilbur walked over and stood behind her, a five-year-old brain thinking it was okay, he noticed something.

He could see the pacifier in her mouth and sorrow in her eyes.

Niki gazed up at Wil and when she saw him you could see the sorrow turn to satisfaction. The look of satisfaction quickly blended into excitement when she saw Wilbur had a paci too.

The pair stood together amongst the flowers.

Eventually, in hushed tones, she said, "I wuv you Wil.".

Wilbur looked at Niki, even more sleepy and still suckling on the cute paci.

"Niki, come on little one, it's okay," he replied.

They looked at each other and Niki went and sat between Wilbur's long legs, facing away from him. They lay on each other looking out to the field full of flowers.

With the two secret littles distracted, taking a look at a very ordinary daisy with such passion and amazement, the sun had set and it had gone a bit chilly. Wilbur could feel poor little Nihachu shaking, so he took off his knit yellow-orange sweater and gave it to her.

She just looked at him confused so he walked on his knees in front of her and plopped back down and put the sweater on her, sending her even younger.

Wilbur studied the socks on Nihachu's small feet, not noticing when Fundy came up behind them to warn them.

Eventually, he took a deep breath, "I'm sorry," began Fundy in apologetic tones, "but I think it's time to head home now.".

The two littles turn and in sync say, "I never will." sending them into a giggle fest. "I just didn't think you two kids wanted to be stuck in the rain.".

Niki looked surprised, of course, Fundy was just joking about the sprinklers but her childish brain thought it was going to rain, a lot. She stood up quickly and grabbed Wilbur's hand, pulling him up.

The pair got up and followed Fundy down the path, back to the house. Wilbur could just about hear Nihachu's emotions shatter into 8460 pieces. He just grabbed her hand and they walked even closer behind Fundy.

There are no laws or rules against driving like this but Fundy didn't want to risk it so he had them stay at his little house. They had a very fun sleepover that night.

A/N

Again, I Have An Idea Of What We'd Do For Part Two But Don't Know If It's Worth It.

If You Want Us To, We Can Make It, We Have Nothing Else Going On For The Time Being.

Cover From ;----------

Requests Are Open!

Can't Guarantee Quality Though :')

July 23rd, 2021 - October 15th, 2022

<3