✋Ranboo & Wilbur✋

When To Read-Not Intended To Be Read While Small.

T.W./C.W. Vaping, A Couple Cusses In Passing, Anxiety, Brief Mentions Of Drinking & Cigarettes & Yelling ( In A Flashback But Written So It Could Be Read As Normal Dialogue If Wanted )
Fluffy ending

~~~3466 words~~~

Title-Aftermath

Type-Fluff, Hurt/Comfort

Little-Ranboo

Big/Caregiver-Wilbur

Other Notes;
Sleepy Bois Inc. But Houseguest/Adopted Ranboo AU, The Song Has Nothing To Do With The Story, I Just Like It And People Know It Just Not By Name. The Aftermath Of When Ranboo's 'Family' Found Out His Bad Coping Habits. Mostly Fluff But It's A Heavy Topic :)

Ranboo's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling strange.

Anxious.

I guess my unfortunately addicted mind decided for me, that I needed some nic.

Oh nic.

I rolled over in my bed trying to suppress my need but the thought only made my heart rate rise and the thought of the warm puffs filling me up sounded ever more needed. I get up and stand, stretching and shivering.

it's cold.

I looked through my pants pockets from yesterday but still couldn't seem to find my carton. I sigh and reach for my 'panic hoodie'.

I wear it exclusively when I panic. I don't really care about the sleeves all that much so it's ideal for when I need to release various bodily fluids for various reasons. ( Blood, Tears, ECT. )

I grabbed the hoodie and dug through the pockets for my vape. I found it quickly and then throw on the hoodie itself because it was a bit chilly.

I walk down the hall and towards the balcony door but hesitate just before reaching out to the handle.

I open the door and walk out, carefully closing it behind me so as to not wake anyone. I slip my hand with the sleek vape in it into my pocket as I step out onto the balcony.

The cold hits me like a brick and I immediately shiver. The thought of the smooth cloud running to my lungs being more than enough to keep me outside and brave the cold. It is, after all, better than braving the disappointed faces of my friends when they catch sight of me. If they ever were to again.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

He sat down on the small lawn chair that sat on the small balcony that's at the end of the hallway and takes a deep breath. The cold air going down his airway's soon to be replaced by the sweet air from the small device he held in his hands once again.

He had taken the vape out of his pocket and held it in his lap looking down at it. Taken his gaze away from the sunrise and down to the device.

Ranboo's P.O.V.

I hold the small thin piece of Heaven and Hell to my cold lips and suck it in to get it going only to blow it back out. The first pull is never quite right. The second is usually the most satisfying.

I took my second pull and let it sit in my mouth, tasting it on my tongue, though only mildly, before inhaling it with a mixture of the pollution around me, dragging it to the bottom of my lungs where I'd let it sit for a couple of long seconds. I let my head tilt back as I exhale.

I sit for a second letting the calm feeling wash over me before taking another big drag from the thing in my hand. Sucking in a bit of shame as well as the smooth, flavored nic to relax me. My head drops back again, only to look up at the small overhang of the patio.