👍✋Bench Trio + Wilbur & George✋👍

When To Read-Can Be Read While Small Or To A Small But There Are A Few Parts To Maybe Skip.

T.W./C.W. Mentions Restricting Eating And A Couple Cusses In Passing

~~~1563 words~~~

Title-Meetup

Type-Toss-Up Between Fluff And Angst

Little-Tubbo, Wilbur

Big/Caregiver-Ranboo, Tommy, George

Other Notes; SassyInnit, Amazing 😍

Tommy's P.O.V.

I woke up to Ranboo cleaning up in the kitchen like the bossman he is.

I roll over to check my phone, see that it's 8:30ish and decide to just get up for the day.

I roll off of the air mattress that we've been staying on. We are using them because we stayed up late last night fixing up the other room for Wilbur and George. We didn't want to put any more effort into anything bed related so we just blew up some air mattresses, threw them in the living room, and called it a night.

At 3:00 in the morning.

I take my blanket with me and walk towards the bathroom for my morning pp.

Once I'm done with that I walk out and try to go to Tubbo's room to get my things because that's where we're storing it all for now.

I get stopped on my way out by a set of arms grabbing me and turning me back around towards the bathroom.

"Oi!" I hear his shout from next to me, "wash your hands.".

I grumble and turn around and wash my hands quickly because I need to get dressed and ready and Tubbo probably needs the bathroom too.

I quickly wipe my hands on the blanket to dry them off, I'm just in my boxers and an old t-shirt, as I rush down the short hallway to the room Tubbo had just recently come out of.

I open the door and walk in seeing all of the signs that Tubbo had fallen asleep little last night, probably because of the stress of needing to have everything done by 3:30 pm the next day. ( Today )

I walk over to the pile of mine and Ranboo's junk and sort through it to find my toiletries. I grab my bag and what I hope are pants and a shirt.

I peek down the hall and see that the bathroom door is still closed, implying that Bee-Boy himself is still in there and that I have enough time to pick up his little things so he doesn't have to.

I grab what I can and stuff it in the little mesh bag he keeps on his closet door knob so he can get to it easily when he's little but still out of sight out of mind for when he isn't.

I look extra hard for another paci as I know that he has like 30 of them but usually shuffles through the same three or four.

I get it all together and into the bag as I hear the bathroom door open and all senses of peacefulness and calmness I had went straight out the window.

I drop the bag on the dresser and make a mad dash for the bathroom, quickly closing the door behind me and throwing everything on the counter.

I sort out the clothes and everything else and slip on the shirt. You know the shirt.

I pull out my toothbrush and put a fat glob of Ranboo's toothpaste on it. Why? Because I didn't want to dig out mine from the bag. It was hard enough finding the toothbrush.

I brush my teeth as I finagle some basketball shorts onto my body, then spit out the toothpaste as I tie them up. I rinse the brush off and leave it to dry by the sink.