ฯ 2. First Day Of School

ฯ ┊TWO╰┈➤ ❝FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL❞

ฯ ┊TWO
┈➤ ❝FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL❞

THIRD PERSON POV;

THIRD PERSON POV;

The car ride back to Y/N's home was much of a silent one. Once the two had reached their destination, both had exited the vehicle. Y/N is the first to reach the front door as she stares at the doorknob, hesitant.

The detective notices this and asks, "May I also come in? It will only be for a brief moment."

Y/N lets out a breath of relief knowing that she wouldn't be alone in the unfamiliar house. She opens the door, entering followed by the detective.

At first glance, the inside of the house was of a normal house. A living room, kitchen, dining room, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. "I-I'll go change," Y/N says, heading up the stairs and into the room she had woken up in.

After changing into more school appropriate clothes, Y/N takes one final look in her mirror, in which her jaw drops. Her skin. Her face. Her body. Her height. All of it looked as if she was back in her teen years! She looked younger than how her usual college self would look!

"This is a dream for sure!" She says, jaw still agape at her young self. She couldn't pinpoint her precise age but all she knew was that she was within her teenage years.

As the girl was changing, the detective scanned the house for anything strange. His head then turned to the front door behind him, where there was a thin piece of tape, exactly where Y/N had described the location of her letter.

The detective's eyes fell on a specific closed room on the first floor, behind the stairs. He got an ominous feeling from the room, but before he could even check it out, Y/N was already making her way down the stairs; dressing in something other than her pajamas.

"Finished?" The detective asks.

"Yes," Y/N replies, slinging her backpack over her shoulders. She tries to hide her discovery of her youthful look.