ฯ 19. Tempura

ฯ ┊NINETEEN╰┈➤ ❝ TEMPURA ❞

ฯ ┊NINETEEN
╰┈➤ ❝ TEMPURA ❞

THE NEXT DAY;Y/N'S POV / AT HOME AFTER SCHOOL;

THE NEXT DAY;
Y/N'S POV / AT HOME AFTER SCHOOL;

"And... we've ran out of milk." Naoto states, staring inside the refrigerator. "And eggs... and a whole lot of other things."

"Woah, I wonder who ate everything?" I joke, looking up from my phone on the couch.

"Between you and me," Naoto makes a face, "It's got to be you."

"Hey!" I look over the couch.

"I'm joking, I'm joking, don't bite my ankles." Naoto chuckles, holding his hands up in defense. "Anyways, I'm going to head out to buy a few groceries. Do you want anything-"

*RING!! RING!!*

Naoto's phone rings as he checks the caller ID. He excuses himself and exits the kitchen, entering another room next door to speak. After a few minutes he comes back out. "Can't ever catch a break." Naoto rubs his temples.

"What happened?"

"Some results came back from the lab." Naoto goes to grab his coat on the sofa beside me. "I don't know if I'll be home on time to buy groceries so if you get hungry just order something online under my name okay-"

"I can go buy the groceries if you want." I look up at him in suggestion. "Just text me what you want me to buy."

"Really?" Naoto blinks, "Why didn't I think of that?" He face palms himself. "Sorry Y/N, I'm a mess nowadays."

"There's never a day when you're not a mess, Naoto." I giggle, poking him on the shoulder. "You need a day off soon."

"I know, I know." He goes and texts me the list of groceries. "And sent. Besides, with my type of work, having a day off will make me feel weird. I'm not used to it."