ฯ 13. Vending Machines

ฯ ┊THIRTEEN╰┈➤ ❝VENDING MACHINES❞

ฯ ┊THIRTEEN
╰┈➤ ❝VENDING MACHINES❞

ฯ ┊THIRTEEN╰┈➤ ❝VENDING MACHINES❞

Y/N'S POV;

It was break hour, as I'm doing my daily buying at the vending machines for the Hashiras. Today was the second day of my job as the student council's maid.

The vending machine sucks in my dollar bill as I start punching in the numbers for the Hashiras' snacks and drinks. Although it's been only two days since I've started this, I have conducted some experiments to conclude each Hashiras' preferences. Well most of the Hashiras. I say most because of Sanemi and Obanai who are unseasonably mean and rude to me for no reason! Everytime I try to pin down their preferences they'd always look as if they're going to jump me any second. Especially Obanai - So far, all the times I'd be getting Mitsuri her favorite candy, he gives me this i-am-going-to-murder-you look. Despite these two male Hashiras, I managed to get a glimpse of what everyone else likes.

All except for Senjuro; Kyojuro's little brother and the vice president of the student council. I've only spoken to him a few times in our second class: history and briefly two day ago when I join the council. I've rarely ever seen him asides from that.

Senjuro was really cute and adorable, but anytime I try to approach him, I just don't know what to do or say. But turns out luck is on my side, when I overhear a conversation between a 1st year girl and none other than Senjuro Rengoku. At a distance, I can hear faint murmurs from a small group of girls whispering over at the youngest Rengoku sibling, very conspicuously - They clearly were friends with the girl currently speaking with Senjuro.

"Senjuro, please go out with me!"

"..."

I peek around the vending machine to see the two talking... awkwardly.

"Senjuro?" The girl repeats, looking up at the boy who was stone cold in expression.

"Um... I'm sorry but... I have to say no." Senjuro manages to muster up.

"Oh..." The girl looks down dejectedly at her shoes. "Can I ask why you said no? If that's okay."

"Since it's my first year here, I'd like to focus on school and be helpful to my brother in the student council." Senjuro softly smiles.