ฯ 25. The Feels

ฯ ┊TWENTY FIVE╰┈➤ ❝ THE FEELS ❞

TWENTY FIVE
╰┈ THE FEELS

Y/N'S POV;AFTER SCHOOL WALKING PAST THE SCHOOL FLOWER GARDEN;

Y/N'S POV;
AFTER SCHOOL WALKING PAST THE SCHOOL FLOWER GARDEN;

Aizawa's class had gone by too slow, and finally it was time to go home. "Hm, I'm kinda in the mood for some [_____]... maybe I should pay Nikeal a visit... but I need to pick up some groceries to make dinner tonight- Oof!" I come crashing into a girl's large chest as a familiar Love Hashira's voice rings above me.

"Wah! It's Y/N! I'm so sorry!" Mitsuri quickly holds me by the shoulders checking me for any injuries before hugging me tightly. "I didn't hurt you right??"

"I'm... fine..." I say muffled through her chest.

"Oops." Mitsuri releases me. "My bad, I was in a rush to the flower store to get some flowers."

"What's the occasion?" I tilt my head.

"I..." Mitsuri blushes, embarrassed to tell me. "It's for someone..."

"Oh, I see. I'm sure they must make you feel very special if they got you blushing like that." I teasingly poke her cheek.

"N-No, he doesn't!" Mitsuri pouts. "Obanai he-" My jaw drops as Mitsuri's eyes widen as she covers her own mouth. "Y/N please don't tell him..." Mitsuri's muffled voice pleas. "I had wanted to get him flowers... before asking him to join me to this year's Autumn Festival... so can you please keep this a secret? Pretty please?"

I giggle. "Of course Mitsuri, don't worry." I pat her back, as she lets out a relieved sigh. "Though I had thought Obanai was going to be more of the gentleman and ask you out to go to the festival not the other way around."

"Well, I can't always have Obanai do everything for me you know? He's always shared meals and even gifted me so many gifts... I can't ask for more from him!" Mitsuri beams before saying goodbye and taking off. "So I'm going to return the favor to him!"

With that Mitsuri rushes off leaving for the flower shop, as I make my way to the direction of the school gates to walk to Cafe Wisteria. One the way to the gates, I notice a familiar heterochromia eyed boy squatting over at the school garden. 'Wow, speak of the man himself...' He was touching something on the ground but I couldn't see what he was touching. Ignoring Obanai, I decide that I shouldn't bother him. He'd probably be nagging about how I annoy him and blah blah blah.