ฯ 3. Cooking Disaster

ฯ ┊THREE╰┈➤ ❝ COOKING DISASTER ❞

ฯ ┊THREE
┈➤ ❝ COOKING DISASTER ❞

ฯ ┊THREE╰┈➤ ❝ COOKING DISASTER ❞

THIRD PERSON POV;

Y/N's first and second class went by with ease. With Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Genya in her first class (science), she wondered if there were any other KNY/Demon Slayer characters in her second class as she had not been paying attention.

If memory serves her right, her memories of her first days in high school were pretty much leisurely as teachers wouldn't make them do work already on the first day. Taking it easy and getting used to the new class was what she remembered.

That was all proven wrong when Y/N entered her third class, cooking. The teacher was none other than Haganezuka. She instantly recognized him as a man who loved his Nichirin Blades, as he rambled on about them to Tanjiro Kamado back in the anime. But rather than blades he was in love with it was knives. Haganezuka wore a face mask, and rumor had it that he had multiple stitches for an accident as his face is beyond recognition. In reality, that was all a lie. Haganezuka didn't want people to see his face so he made up a lie that allowed him to keep on his mask with no trouble.

Everyone takes their seats at the stools behind each cooking station island. Each island had an oven, working stove, sink, etc.

"Hm. No one here either." Y/N's eyes dart around the sitting students in search for any KNY characters. That was when she heard the empty stool beside her being moved, making her look over to see a boy taking a seat beside her.

The boy had straight-edged black hair, varying in different lengths. He had heterochromia, with his right eye being yellow and his left eye turquoise. He wore a white doctor's face mask as unlike Haganezuka lied about having an accident to wear a mask, Obanai's case was also given permission. Y/N e/c eyes widen at none other than Obanai Iguro. One of the Hashira.

Wait, if the Hashira are really here then that would mean- 'That means this morning, the nice 4th year that that showed Y/N in to her class was, Mitsuri Kanroji!!' Y/N sighs in relief. 'No wonder she seemed so familiar! Then that would mean her friends in the group chat... and the name Giyu!! I can't believe it. I was in a group chat with the Hashira all along and my dumbass didn't realized til now...'