ฯ 23. Food Fight

ฯ ┊TWENTY THREE╰┈➤ ❝ FOOD FIGHT ❞

TWENTY THREE
╰┈ FOOD FIGHT

ฯ ┊TWENTY THREE╰┈➤ ❝ FOOD FIGHT ❞

Y/N'S POV;

CAFETERIA;

Was getting sandwiched in between the main protagonist and antagonist of Demon Slayer what I had wanted to spend my day of a peaceful lunch period? No. Was getting in stuck in the middle of a heated clash by the Kizukis and the Kamaboko squad what I had also wanted? Definite no.

"M-M-M-uzan Kibutsuji?!?!" Zenitsu squeaks behind me.

The air becomes tense as my eyes dart from everyone individually. "...Is there something you want, Muzan?" Tanjiro's face darkens. His body was closely pressed against mine, tensed.

I look around at the Kamaboko members and see their darkened looks. They really don't like Muzan, nor any of the Kizukis.

"Pathetic." Muzan coldly spits. Whether or not it was directed towards me, or any of the Kamaboko members personally, the mood drops severely. Behind Muzan, the Kizukis stood -  Eyes trailing us all.

"If you're looking for a fight-!" Inosuke abruptly gets up, cracking his knuckles. "I'll give one to you!" Behind him, Genya gets up with an unreadable look.

"Y-Y-You're crazy for picking a fight with him!!" Zenitsu yelps, gripping harder onto me. "Y/N don't let me diee!!"

"Stop it, Muzan, what do you want?" I swallow. I silently took a deep breath in before continuing. "You must be back for more chips right?" I scoff a toothy smirk.

Muzan's expression darkens, making my heart stop. If looks could kill... I'd be dead this instant.

"What do I want?" Muzan repeats coldly. His gaze piercing through me. "You dare to ask me what I want."

At the corner of my eyes the Kizukis vigorously shake their heads, whispering something, and waving their arms. Yet, I paid no mind to them behind Muzan. My attention was to the Kizuki leader in front of me. Sure he was a demon and all in the the KNY/Demon Slayer universe but here, in this; this Muzan standing before me, he can't do anything! That's all Muzan is. He's just looks. And since he's human and not a demon in this dream. He can't do a single thing to me!