ฯ 5. Last Class

ฯ ┊FIVE╰┈➤ ❝LAST CLASS❞

ฯ ┊FIVE
╰┈➤ ❝LAST CLASS❞

THIRD PERSON POV / AFTER LUNCH;

With lunch over, Y/N makes her way to her sixth and final class, alone. Once entering her math class, Y/N realizes there was a sudden mood change. She walked down the aisle of students all giving her glances while some were whispering to their friends.

"You!!" Inosuke point a finger directly at the girl, making her stop. Inosuke jumps out of his seat in the middle section of the class making everyone notice the commotion. "Fight me! Right now-!"

Zenitsu clamps his hand over Inosuke as he jumps on Inosuke's back. "Y-Y/N-chan!" Zenitsu beams, as he's being vigorously shaken off by Inosuke. "What a coincidence that we have the same math class-"

"Let go of me Kenitsu!!" Inosuke manages to break his mouth free from Zenitsu's hand. "That's the dumb girl who ran into me!!"

Zenitsu suddenly slaps the back of Inosuke's head. "Inosuke you fucking dumbass!!" He screeches. He quickly turns to Y/N. "Y/N, I'm so sorry!!" He wails.

"I-It's okay..." Y/N waves an awkward dismissive hand, quickly in search of a seat to sit down so no one would notice her. Feeling self-conscious, Y/N quickly and quietly takes a seat in the back of the classroom. That theory was proven wrong, when a boy sitting in front of her turns around putting his arms on her desk as he place his head on his hands.