in two years

challenge: 1k writing challenge by @bubblebuckys on tumblr

prompts: "wanna fuck?" "i don't want to ruin our friendship." "i won't." "i will." and the situation of your car breaking down on the way to your best friend's wedding but luckily, they offer up their asshole sibling to take you the rest of the way of the very long road trip.

pairing: college!bestfriend'sbrother!bucky barnes x reader

words: 5.3k words

warnings: SMUT 18+ (car sex, protected sex, spanking, choking), angst, fluff, bucky is a grumpy lil nerd, reader is gonna be annoying the fuck out of him

summary: y/n is going to stab becca barnes for ever introducing her older brother to her. also for sending him to pick her broken down car from a musty side of the highway. but she can't help but thank whoever got bucky barnes to dirty talk like it was his job in the two years since she slept with him last.

Just ten minutes ago, Y/N had been speeding down some highway under the burning afternoon sun, sunglasses perched on the tip of her nose like some old Hollywood type starlet. Her heart had been lighter, her smile had been wider, and her foot had hurt a hell of a lot less because she wasn't kicking the shit out of the car's now-flat tire.

"Fuck!" Sweat beaded at her forehead on the side of the highway as the cars speeding behind her took no sympathy to her situation. A rock sat behind the car, such a small item that obstructed the road, but she hadn't noticed it until it punctured her front left rubber and sent her slowing down. The old car rumbled to a stop and since then she'd managed to push the stupid piece of junk to the weed covered side pavement, bringing the rock with her so no other hopeless bastard would get stuck in her predicament.

Clive- actually, was it Clive? Yes, yes it was Clive, Utah that she was stuck in. Clive was pretty far from California. As Rebecca Barnes' best friend, she was obligated to carry out her maid of honor duties. Which she did, pretty damn well if she said so herself. The eighteen year-old girl and her boyfriend had made a snap decision in the spring of their freshman year of college to get hitched, and with that quick decision came the quick planning. A rustic July wedding in Tahoe, quite aways from Brooklyn, but the couple had insisted, wanting to be closer to the schools they'd be transferring to that coming fall. Every other event, the bachelorette party, the dress fittings, the excessive amount of partying on the other hand had all taken place on the Upper East Side in Manhattan.

Y/N had fulfilled every wish, from helping to send out invitations and picking out decorations and setting up guest tables in between her classes as a sophomore in college. It still boggled her mind how her younger best friend had grown up so quickly, and how the time seemed to only pass quicker as the wedding approached. Planning took place during sophomore finals, and June was dedicated to the quaintest details. She'd taken two weeks of vacation from her job at the small deli corner in Queens to road trip her ass across the country, and though Y/N herself was normally extremely unorganized she had to give props to herself for pulling her shit together for her best friend's wedding.

But the last step, the most important step, was actually being there for the wedding, and now she was fucking up all of her hard work. Of course, the event was two days away, but Tahoe was also sixteen hours away and there was no service within twenty miles that would be able to fix up her car quick enough to get back on the road in time.

For once in a near perfect five months, Y/N was completely and utterly fucked.

With a loud groan, she lifted her arms from leaning on the hood of the car and opened the driver's door. She landed in the seat and dug through her Kate Spade purse for her phone. Becca's name came up as her first emergency contact as it had been since wedding planning began, and she clicked on it immediately.