summer daze

challenge: 3k writing challenge by @balenciagabucky on tumblr

prompt: poolboy!bucky and dad'sbestfriend!steve

pairing: poolboy!bucky barnes x reader, dad'sbestfriend!steve rogers x reader

words: 2.7k words

warnings: SMUT 18+ (exhibitionism, voyeurism, m masturbation, unprotected sex, spanking), hookup sex, jealousy, age gap (bucky and reader 20's, steve late 30's)

summary: steve's jealous and he hates that she's wrapped around another cock, but he can't say he hates watching it either.

It wasn't as if the two were even dating.

Bucky Barnes did not date. Steve knew, everyone in the neighborhood, parents and children alike, knew that he refused to go steady with someone for longer than a month or so. He hated people in general, much less a person to hang off his arm like an awestruck puppy, and he had two socials: messages (if that even counted) and Snapchat. He was essentially a hermit.

But Bucky Barnes did fuck. And well.

Word of how he swindled and played around with women had been whispered on the streets, young college girls giggling about how he charmed them into his bed and how he was gone the next day. He stuck to his fuckboy ways, and with that chiseled, boyish smirk of his, he got away with no repercussions. Steve couldn't really blame the boy for what he did. He used to be exactly the same way.

So he had no reason to be fuming as he watched the young casanova flirt with Y/N down by her dad's pool, his bright blue eyes roaming over her scantily clad body. The boy was shirtless, showcasing carved ropes of muscle across his abdomen, and scars across his left arm that proved a story. His normally fluffy brown hair sat a sweet bunch of curls atop his head after picking a few leaves out of the pool. Tattoos, elegant birds taking flight and octopi roping around his thick biceps, filled out his arms and chest, ink seeming to cover every inch of down to his swim trunks. He truly was a shit pool boy, but he made a few hundred bucks nearly every weekend for doing it.

Still, Steve was in no position to be upset about Bucky shamelessly eyeing the girl. After all, his eyes strayed just the same.

Watching water drip down the valley of her tits. The small smirk she wore, teeth biting down on her lower lip. The thong-like bottom, barely covering the round globes of her ass. Her thighs rubbing together, just begging for any kind of release like a desperate little bitch.

The college girl was his immoral pleasure. He'd only met her at the feisty age of nineteen, fresh out of her sophomore year at UCLA. Her dad was new in the neighborhood, having bought the giant mansion of a house next to his. Truthfully, Steve didn't care much for David at first, but the older man was loaded and had a daughter who looked a lot better than he could've ever imagined. He grew to like the man more after that. Tortoiseshell sunglasses slipped down her nose when she dove to shake his hand at their first meeting and she seemed shy and sweet right up until she squeezed his hand a little too hard and sent him a wink.

He had been a ruined man ever since.

Her quiet flirtatiousness had carried on in every meeting they had, from coming home from college for Thanksgiving break and whenever he hung around at her dad's house, she was there, there hitting on him, the forty-two year old man from the next house over. Why she did it, he'd never know. He was old, an ex-fiance that spent his time doing nothing but work and walking his dog. And yet, she, this gorgeous, smart, sexy college girl with a bright future ahead of her would occasionally brush a hand over his dick or bend over a little too far, or just far enough for him to see her glistening pussy.