Chapter 3 | Moving Into The Dorms

Shoto's POV

After waiting for y/n to let go of my hands and get up from sitting on my lower back, I quickly stood up and looked to my old man. He looked disappointed in me for being beaten by a girl who hasn't been trained under the supervision of the number #2-#1 Pro Hero. I have trained with y/n for the past 3 months now and we have formed a some what tolerance for each other. She is quite monotone for someone who has gone through the same crappy parent abuse I have also gone through, but she also doesn't take crap from anyone else either. We have an understanding with each other, a common ground per say. But just the way my old man looked at me compared to how he looked at her, I couldn't help but feel my blood boil. If he could he would give me up in a heart beat just to have her as his [not in the creepy way ya nAsties] and the fact I know that is what makes my blood boil.

I stormed off maybe a little to dramatic for the matter, and stomped inside to gather my things and run back home so then I can say I was "training" by doing cardio.  My house is in an other neighborhood, the more upper class neighborhood which is about an hours run. I pulled out my phone from my black gym shorts to check the time. It was nearly 6'Oclock, 'takes me about an hour from y/n's house to get to mine, so, I should be back home by 7 which leaves me an hour to shower and change before heading to school.' I thought to myself as I started my run back home.

Now, you might be asking yourself, Shoto, why aren't you at the dorms? [NOT YOU TOO SHOTO] Well its Monday morning and my father insisted I stay for the weekend to train with y/n this morning. As I'm running I can't stop myself from thinking about y/n and how strong she is and skilled, surely there is more to her then just training with her mother, and my father never let me train with anyone else other then her. Why?... My legs came to a holt, my eyes widened at the realization that maybe she, 'y/n Hatori is in fact Aizawa's secret love child.' [come on. Seriously shoto?] I quickly pushed that thought out with a small chuckle and shake of my head. But just as that thought left my head an other unwelcomed one flew in. Now this one is a real possibility on why my old man is so interested in y/n, she is strong, she has a powerful quirk, how could I not see this before? 'My father wants to arrange for her to be my wife...'

dun dun DUUUH...

The end...

Jk...

Back to y/n  ⚠️Slight trigger warning. mention of abuse verbally and physically.⚠️

Y/n's POV

"Y/n... You do not stop to amaze me. I made the right choice in sending you to U.A. As you know I created Shoto to surpass me and Almight to become the #1 Hero. If he fails, I know I can also count on you to follow my foot steps to greatness too." Endeavor spoke to me in confidence with his left hand on my right shoulder and an evil looking grin across his face.

I looked from his hand on my shoulder back into his blue eyes that scare me but I show no fear and just stare blankly back at him just so he thinks I'm acknowledging him when really I just want to kick him where the sun don't shi-

"Come on you ungrateful brat, go finish packing and get ready for school. One of the teachers will be here at 7 to pick you and your filthy boxes up and take you to school so you can set up your dorm room." Mother explained to me with venom dripping from her words. I gave a nod to her and a small bow to Endeavor thanking him for his time. I quickly scurried off into the house and up the stairs to my bathroom to clean up. as I took my clothes off I looked at myself in the mirror seeing all the old and new scars from when my mother beat me. I also had lots of big and small dark purple bruises on my legs, arms and torso. My mother was annoyed by who knows what last night as well as I didn't train enough to her liking, so, she beat me with anything and everything she could get her hands on while drinking her sorrows away.

The worse part is the fact that I just sit there and take it. I also believe everything she says about and too me. 'I am just a burden, a waste of space on earth. I don't deserve to even have food or a roof over my head. I should have gone with my father or stayed with...' These are my thoughts every day and night because that was what that monster of a mother would tell me, those were the lies she fed into my mind, but I just didn't realize they were lies.

⚠️End of Trigger warning⚠️

I sigh while looking over my body one more time making sure I didn't miss a single scratch or cut so I know where to wrap after going for my shower. Once I was all clear, I turned on the shower to hot and once I saw the hot steam rise from the shower tiles, I turned the nob for the cold water on just a little so then I don't burn myself. After getting out the shower and drying up I look down my skin to see my whole body is red from the heat of the water and my bruises a darker purple, I wrap and bandage all the cuts that were bigger or deeper. I run into my bedroom with my towel around my body since I left my clothes in my room.

I found my U.A uniform and wiggled into it. [y'all know what the uniform looks like so I don't need to describe it to you... I'm also to lazy too describe it.] Once I pulled my jacket over my arms and straightened it up, I walk over to a small carboard box labeled 'Socks' and pulled out my knee high white socks. I pull them up and slip my shoes onto my feet. I walk over to my body length mirror to tie my tie around my neck. I look over myself and notice how well it covers my bruises other then the odd ones above my socks but below my skirt. I pat down my skirt realizing how short it is. I turn around so my back is to the mirror, I look over my shoulder to see how short the skirt looks from the back.

"I don't like how short my skirt is... But dAYUMMn y/n... Your ass looking mighty fine~" I say to myself which boosts my confidence up and pushes some of my nerves aside. Looking at the time on my phone it was 6:57 am. I gather the boxes in my room and bring them down stairs ready to put in the car.

___________

Sorry I guess I lied. Next chapter we should definitely be at school and seeing our favorite Boo. I didn't mean for shoto's POV to be so long but oh well. If something don't make sense please let me know. If your still here reading this it must mean your enjoying the story or you feel bad for leaving this far into the story? Either way thanks for reading. Now...

ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER...

Word count just incase y'all care for some reason is 1328...