Chapter 19 | Lost

"You should play..."
***
Y/n's POV

"Lost by Linkin Park."

"Ooo good band, did you want me to start off?" Jiro asks as she adjusts her electric guitar onto her back getting the audio up for the song on her laptop.

"Yes please." I nod as she taps at her laptop and brings the guitar back into a comfortable position to start doing a sound check.

"Ready?" Not waiting for a response she starts the audio and fingering the strings. [Oi get you head out the gutter]
"Just a scar somewhere down inside of me," Jiro starts singing the first verse.
"Something I can not repair,
Even though it will always be,
I pretend it isn't there," "(this is how I feel)" I join in still trying to get the courage.

"I'm trapped in yesterday," "(just a memory)"

"Where the pain is all I know," "(this is all I know)"

[ Okie so it doesn't get confusing on who singing what, y/n be in bold and Jiro will be in italic and together these will be bold and italic. Hopefully that isn't confusing.]

"And I'll never break away"  "(can't break free)"
"'Cause when I'm alone,"

"I-I'M LOST! In these memories" I scream suddenly getting courage to take over, needing to vent out feelings I didn't know I was bottling up.
"Living behind my own illusion
Lost all my dignity
Living inside my own confusion

But I'm tired, I will always be afraid" I continue the verse with Jiro now as my back up singer.
"Of damage I've received
Broken promises they made
And how blindly I believed" "(this is all I know)"

Bakugo's POV

I was fuming and on a rampage, searching throughout all the dorms looking for y/n. I checked her lazily tidied room, but she was smart enough not to go there but that makes my job harder for finding her. 'Stupid extra.'

I started from the top of the building on the 5th floor and made my way down, I was currently on the 3rd floor and checked all the guys rooms, I left Dunce face as soon as he started sulking and whining over Hatori not running to him to hide her.

The invisible extra told me she hadn't seen y/n in a while so I went to knock on ear jacks door when I heard loud music and singing coming from inside.

3rd POV

Bakugo eavesdrops listening to the singing from outside the green door, taking in the emotion trapped in their voice. Who was singing?

"And I'll never break away" "(can't break free)"
"'Cause when I'm alone

I'm lost in these memories
Living behind my own illusion
Lost all my dignity
Living inside my own confusion"

"I try to keep this pain inside, but I will never be alright
I try to keep this pain inside, but I will never be alright" Y/n's lungs were burning and her throat felt raw yet she was so caught up in her pain and emotion she felt as if she would break if she didn't continue.
"(I'M LOST!)" Y/n eyes squeeze shut as she screams with all her might needing to get everything off her chest. "I try to keep this pain inside, but I will never be alright"
"(I'm lost)" "I try to keep this pain inside, but I will never be alright."