Chapter 21 | Choices

Y/N'S POV

"Hey, Hatori, Wait up!" A voice called to me, I stop my steps as I turn my body, an annoyed/blank expression painted on my face.

"What do you want Shinso?"

"Are we still on for the coffee date?" He asks with a couple of deep breathes from running after me.

"Sorry, no I am unable to do that today." I reach into my skirt pocket and pull out money slapping it into his hand. "Here is the money I owed for when you bought be coffee all those weeks ago." I turn around again to walk out the school.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Somewhere that doesn't concern you." I reply back colder then Todoroki's ice. A small ding of a phone goes off behind me as I continue walking out the gates.

"Does Aizawa know you are leaving?" He questions.

"I don't care if he kn-." Blank, everything went black and foggy. I could hear myself think and I could feel my body move without my command. 'Dang it Shinso.' I cursed at him for using his quirk on me but of course not a noice came out from my mouth. I don't know how long I was under the purple teens quirk since you can't tell time when he has control.

Shinso's POV

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket with a ding, I quickly looked at the message I received from Aizawa-Sensei telling me he could see y/n and myself talking by the gates and to stop her from leaving. I swiftly look behind me at the school seeing him in the window. "Does Aizawa know you are leaving?" I question and to my success she responded allowing me to take her under my quirks control.

"Hatori walk with me back to Mr. Aizawa." I commanded as she followed. The walk back into the building of course was silent. We make it to the classroom and I can feel her trying to brake out from my control. "So what's the idea sir? It won't take long until I no longer have control of her."

"Thank you Shinso, we had Hatsume make up a bracelet a little while ago that temporarily takes away a quirk. It hasn't been tested yet so let's hope it works because I have enough dry eye as it is." Aizawa explains. I nod as he put the bracelet around her wrist. "I can always blast her unconscious." Bakugo suggests with a wicked grin. "That won't be necessary Bakugo. Shinso, you can let her go now."

I nod and let her out of my control. Y/n looks around the room trying to refocus her mind and eyes. She blinks a couple of times, latching her e/c orbs onto me in anger. Hatori starts running at me only to be held back by Aizawa's scarf. She struggles a bit then lets out a gasp looking at her wrist. "WHAT THE HECK IS ON MY FLIPPING WRIST? WHY DID IT TASER ME WHEN I TRIED TO USE MY QUIRK?" Y/n shouts in announce. "It stops you from using your quirk and as you noticed, it gives you a little shock when trying to use said quirk." Hatsume said out of no where from the door. All eyes turned to her and the pink haired girl quickly disappeared reading the rooms mood. "TAKE CARE OF MY BABY" she yells as she walks away.

"Let. Me. Go." Hatori said in a dangerous tone.

"My offer still stands to blast her out." Bakugo suggests again. 'What is with this guy always wanting to blast everything?'

"Let me go now. I would rather die fighting my mother then being killed not fighting at all." Y/n struggles against the restraints more trying to shimmy free. "Hatori, you are safer here then being out there. And you well know that as soon as you walk out those gates you won't have your freedom anymore. So it's your choice, stay here where it's safe and let the hero's deal with it OR try and find your mother yourself but have your freedom whipped away from you meaning you go to prison and never see Eri again."

'Hold up, prison? Why the heck would she go to prison?'

Y/n's POV

My brows knit together in anger as I stare dead into the eyes of Eraser Head. I don't dare break eye contact or even blink. 'I want the woman gone and those hero's sure as hell won't get her. I barely have freedom as it is here anyway, I have seen Eri and she is fine, she has Midoryia and Mirio now. But if I leave no one will keep that asshole in line.' I break eye contact to glance at the blonde then to the floor.

'I know I hate hero's, I have for as long as I can remember, but this class, well most, still treated me like I was their friend even though I am a villain. They treated me like family when the only other family I have is Dabi and the league.' I was so deep in thought I didn't even notice the bindings loosened around me and the quirk bracelet was taken off. I snapped out of my thoughts at the noise of the bracelet hitting the floor.

"So I take your silence as a 'I will stay'" I look back up to the teacher calm expression resting upon my face. Then poof, I was gone...

___________

Heya babes, sorry I haven't been updating more often. To be honest I do and don't know where I'm going with the story but I'm sure it will work out. Now...

ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER...

Word count just in case y'all actually care... 964