Enaku Nee Venum!!! (A Spin Off) - Part 1

Happy birthday my dear darlings shalinipandian and vaishu_raja...
Wishing you loads of happiness and fun throughout your life...
Have a nice year ahead gals...
Love u both and enjoy your special day...😘😘😘

--------------------------------------------

It was a wonted sunday...
Any one could bet it was dead of night and not just twilight...
It was pouring down heavily with loud growls of thunder and blinding lightning giving shrills down to spine...
The electricity seem to be stopped owing to the bad climate and the streets were pitch dark giving worst nightmares...

Mullai clutched her half saree pallu tight for life cursing the rain and plodded over the muddy road scared of falling down with the help of minimal light from mobile torch...
That evening, She was having a good time at her friend viji's place and all of a sudden the climate seem to change alarming her...
She started to home immediately but then in half way the downpour started...
Rather than getting back to viji's home drenching, it seem to be a good idea to march to her home once for all and get settled...
But then her good idea changed to worst with the powercut, increased rain, thunders and lightnings...

As she kept striding in fear, she heaved a happy sigh seeing a little light in the familiar place, Pandian stores...
Thanking her stars, she darted into the shop pulling out the half shutter and moved inside with a call...

M : MAMA... MAMA... MA...

Her screeching calls stopped looking at the person who came out hearing her voice...

Yes...

It was none other than Kathir...

His sharp eyes locked with her beautiful ones catching each other's reactions not attempting to turn aside...
The little silence was enough to make them swim through the memories...
Both of them took their own time dwelling in their own thoughts not disturbing the other...
The bitter past spread its wings in front of them...

What was in the past...

There had been misunderstandings, anger, guilt, frustrations, disappointments and lot more twirling between PS family and Murugan family owing to murugan's negligence about PS family after pandian's demise...
The families were totally separate except mullai who was trying to bond both families as much as she can...
Though she couldn't win over Lakshmi's sulkiness or kathir's anger, she was able to pacify others at home...

By then, Murugan who understood his mistake tried to patch up with his sister too...
Initially lakshmi didnt give heed to his tries, but then eventually changed as her affection over her brother won over anger...

When the siblings were in cherishing the love they missed for years together, one tried to find a new love...

And it was...