Note!!!

Hi darlings...

Adding this note in mini bites for better reach....

First of all, Iam sorry for not coming with story updates and bringing you a vent out post...

I don't know how many are going to unfollow me or thrash me seeing this one...
But I couldn't keep things piled up and end up getting irritated more and more...
Wanted to put everything to you readers and even leave the forum if im not able to handle more...

Post dec 9, i haven't posted my thoughts regarding C or ps or stories or even kmffs after tat...
I just added a picture of two(KC) for whom im writing the fanfictions in every start of the chapter and i thought tat speaks it all...
People would understand my mindset...
But i feel its hightime i clear certain things bcos just a picture is not enough fr few...

Coming to the point...

Our stories have always got the pleasing reception and most beautiful comments ever which i have always been proud of it...
But unfortunately offlate, i see few accounts commenting using very strong and offensive language that too to bash the artists not characters...
I did message them personally after deleting the comments and not to use this forum to shed their angry and hatred in a awkward way...
But still it continues...

Today i did see a very very awkward message in missed understanding ff about the artist and his personal life...
That too with spitting smileys...
That was such a cheap comment with cheap language so i didnt dare to attach it here...
I couldn't tolerate anymore so had deleted the comment and muted the person as this was happening repeatedly...

Just bcos you have got a place to scribble something and vent out your hatred, you cant do that in a cheap way in a public forum and most importantly with the spitting smileys...

While all this was about the person who is alive, the worst of worst is bashing about a person who is no more...
That really aches like hell...

Another comment was about praises of new actress and inturn literally putting down C...
This is really making me mad...

Yes... I stopped watching ps by dec 9 and i tried a lot to watch till dec 22 but i couldnt...
Till date i haven't watched those episodes except few which are used in some edits...
And after that a big no...
I dont watch it...

But then im not against ppl who watch the new ps...
Cos its completely individual's take...
I have my friends and cousins who watch ps even now for kathir, kanna or jeeva or few even as a habit...
I can understand them cos if there was a situation if jm or dm were replaced instead of km i would have continued to watch...
I wouldn't have hard feelings...

So i dont find anything wrong in ppl watching new ps...
but for heavens sake can you please stop bashing a deceased soul in the name of supporting the new one...
I really dont know what sadistic happinesss you get in that...
You dont like anything just move on...
Dont hurt others by stooping low with your words and deeds....

Whatever good and high class vocabulary you use to say shit, its going to be shit...
The meaning wouldn't change...
Hope people understand that...

Readers are always welcome to scold, thrash,  bash characters in the stories...
Even i do that in the stories i read...
We have rights to do that...
We are readers...
If the character does something wrong, we can jump in to scold him...
But bringing in personal life of artists and bashing them in the stories with unparliamentary words will not be permittted anymore here...

That too about a soul who left us...
Judging her decisions , speaking about her attitude , mocking the pain she went through is too much...
No i cant tolerate it...
Anybody who does that will be blocked for sure just like i did today...

Im very sorry for this rude message... but really i lost all my patience with all these issues...

Once upon a time, wattpad was really a place that gives happiness but now its just irritation and anger...

It doesnt stop with these...

I have been getting messages to change the leads for the characters kathir mullai in all my stories..

Just few days back i received a message from a reader to stop posting picture edits for stories...
And again today another message saying i should stop giving detailing regarding C...
That reader did mention a part in vetkai of alaipaayuthey where i had used heart pendant of C in details...
Seems those details that shows its C should be avoided..
Another message was stop using pictures of K...

The demands are getting high day by day which are really tough to handle...

1. Write for KC... (from km fans)
2. Write for KK...
3. Write for KS... ( no words for this )
4. Write for AC... ( this is ashwin chithu i really dont know what ashwin has to do with kathir character.. even ashwin won't know the answer for this question...)
5. I had few messages to add hemanth chithu in stories when chithu was alive...
6. When there was a post of chithu in mullai dress with tat fellow, i had angry requests saying she spoiled the mullai character so change her with pavithra (er malar)

Ithana permutation combination potu eluthina athuku per ff illaa...
I wish seriously these ppl understand whats fanfiction and how its written...

I saw ps till dec 9 and for me it will be kc who is my km...
I wont be able to connect to stories which might be other way written for new pair...
Also i cant write a generic version of a story too...
Definitly the impact of kc will be there in my stories bcos thats what i imagine....
I have my own love and hate for the artists...
I wont say i love the artists...
But that doesnt change the love for kc as km...

Hope im clear with my point...
So in my stories, it will be kc as km...
Please dont dm me for any cast changes...
Im not running a production house here to work on cast changes time on time...

Sorry for the extremely rude note ever in my ff times...
But i was forced to write this...
I dont know if i had pointed things correctly in a understanding way importantly in a decent way...
Sorry again if it had been hurting to anyone...

And regarding alaipaayuthey, i seriously couldn't write after the dec 9 hit and dont wish to write with all these things happening around...
With all chaos,  even if i write i dont feel the same enthusiasm and response from readers and even i dont have that...
Im already finding excuses to quit writing and things are helping to it...
I will try again to write but then if i cant im very sorry for it...
Apologies in advance...

And Thank you everyone for hearing to my vent out...